Guys and their Bags - mod shots please!

Hey fellas! Anyone here have the LV Georges Tote? I hear it's supposed to be their version of the Birkin...so wondering if anyone has one or has seen one in person.

Thoughts? Mod shots?

I am about to decide between the Georges MM and the LV Lockit tote for air travel as a personal item and for my everyday work bag.
I am starting to like the Georges Tote MM more and more; it's growing on me as a very timeless bag. I would use it as a travel/laptop bag as well.

I wonder if anyone here has it yet? Or has any experience with it...

Reactions: hermesafficionado
Outfit from this past weekend, with my Valentino bag, shoes, and belt
View attachment 5969351
Awesome Design GIF by SamuelC

I would love to see some mod shots of guys carrying a large Kelly bag (K40, K42, K40 Lakis)! I searched the clubhouse forum and didn’t see too many pics and most of them were just the bags by themselves.

I have a B35 and my original (longer term) goal was to go for a B40 in a darker blue color (my B35 is Gris Meyer) but I’ve shifted towards the Kelly instead since I like the idea of the shoulder strap and even the B35 is pretty heavy as is. I really do want a blue bag (my dream H bag) but it seems that even with a SO only the K40 is an option vs the other larger styles. I have yet to see a large Kelly of any kind in person - my store only had the K25 and K28 samples. So I’d love to see some in action. For reference, I’m 5’9” and about 150 lbs.

Thanks in advance!