Guy having plastic surgery

I'm caucasian guy and I did zygoma reduction . About the cheekbone . My kind of softened a bit and it gives look young but I can not say that I began to look more feminine. But look, usually young men with age become to look rougher and if a child then the most guys we look a little feminine. So the cheekbones Correction gives a little effect of youth and femininity. I do not regret that I did correction of cheekbones. Regarding the jaw. I need 2-jaw because I have an overbite but all the doctors refused to do me a 2-jaw as their notion that my bite is normal and they do a 2-jaw only if you have a strong asymmetry or you have an underbite. But I had asymmetry of my chin. Dr. clipped a little bone , correct my chin assymetry and made genioplasty. But the technic that they use it again applies for Asians. So now I think that either I leave my chin as it or I'll look for a surgeon in another country who will be able reoperation of my chin and do 2-jaw surgery.

I am surprised. In few clinics they recommend two jaw for men becauss they have strong structure. In few cases men do square jaw reduction. Why don't you try asking other clinics? I guess square jaw reduction will be better if your case doesn't need two jaw. I had asked all the clinics I mailed whether or not I should do two jaw or just square jaw reduction. Most replied that I should do square jaw reduction.

Also wouldn't two jaw cost alot in other countries like US ? Try asking few doctors around.

I am surprised. In few clinics, they recommend two jaw for men becauss they have strong structure. In few cases men do square jaw reduction. Why don't you try asking other clinics? I guess square jaw reduction will be better if your case doesn't need two jaw. I had asked all the clinics I mailed whether or not I should do two jaw or just square jaw reduction. Most replied that I should do square jaw reduction.

Also wouldn't two jaw cost alot in other countries like US ? Try asking few doctors around.

Well on my list was the clinics with a good reputation here on the forum. Everm , Zeahdental , Izien , also I had appointment with Regen but because the waiting time to meet the doctors in clinics got more than I expected, so I change Regen to ID , because ID was close to the Everm . When I consulted online before arrived to Seoul, all the clinics recommended to me 2- jaw so I planned stay there for a month. But when I went to the clinics, they all told me that they don't see any problem for a 2-jaw, and all of them recommend to do V-line , but this is again because the structure of the face in Caucasians and Asians are different and if you want to have face shape v-line so yes in Everm , Zeahdental and Izien is great doctors . But it is important not only the professionalism of the doctor , but also that he understood you about what results you want to get in the end.

Well yes, I'm from the US and here is too expensive, that's why I choose Korea. But there is in the world another great doctors and another country where is 2-jaw cost the same as in Korea.