~*gunnin' for gunmetal....a TRIPLE reveal of the latest additions*~

Gorgeous bags!! I especially love your studded devote! I've always loved the black with gunmetal studded devote!!

thx SC!! this bag exceeded all my expectations!! gunmetal is my FAV hardware from RM so this combo is just too perfect!!! i'm so glad she came out with this one after the initial black w/ gold stud since i already have an affair w/ gold stud :P

Congrats Ceedoan! Always love and enjoy your reveals - you have excellent taste :yes:! Rock that Darling!

aww thank u cait!! i've already rocked PH darling and LOVE IT! it's so light and hugs the body the way a nikki does - bonus is i can just reach in from both sides to get my stuff without undoing the front clasp!! :biggrin:

LOVE the bags, girlie! That Darling looks gorgeous on you. And the MB just fits you so well! Yay!

thx sara!! like u, i also LOVE crossbody bags and the MB's design is just too darn cute i had to have one!!! have u considered a darling??? the haze leathers are SO LIGHT!! but now i'm done! i promise!!! :lol:

OMG I love your outfit with the bags! Especially your necklace. And gunmetal is such a wonderful hardware, wish more bags came with gm instead of gold. Devotes are so spacious, you'll love stuffing it up! I haven't had the other two, but the leathers look amazing.

thx glory!! the necklace is from jewelmint.com (i'm obsessed with this site!!). i love my devote!! i don't think it's too big or too boxy at all like some reviews said - i compared the bottom to a MAB and they're about the same dimensions - i love the way it slouches inward!!

Love them all, especially the Devote! My new found Devote obsession continues!

amen sister star!! :ghi5:i think we are both devote-lovers now!!! :lol: gosh, i absolutely LOVE this bag!!!!!

thx SC!! this bag exceeded all my expectations!! gunmetal is my FAV hardware from RM so this combo is just too perfect!!! i'm so glad she came out with this one after the initial black w/ gold stud since i already have an affair w/ gold stud :P

aww thank u cait!! i've already rocked PH darling and LOVE IT! it's so light and hugs the body the way a nikki does - bonus is i can just reach in from both sides to get my stuff without undoing the front clasp!! :biggrin:

thx sara!! like u, i also LOVE crossbody bags and the MB's design is just too darn cute i had to have one!!! have u considered a darling??? the haze leathers are SO LIGHT!! but now i'm done! i promise!!! :lol:

I have been looking at the Darling. Purple Haze is on my list, believe me. I just have to wait for one to turn up that I can afford and has a different lining than Becky Birds (just not a good lining for me).

Ok that Gunmetal Devote is TO DIE FOR. :girlsigh: You may have just added a new HG to my list with this reveal. I love the other 2 bags of course, but that one I'd instantly add to my closet, wear tomorrow, and maybe all of next week too !!! I also like the lining of that bag, it gives it good character. Good work on your purchases!!! :ghi5:

Two quick questions...Does the Gunmetal hardware show any wear on your used bags? I have 2 Gunmetal bags, including 1 brand new, and I've not worn them enough to know but the feet of my MAM look like they could be scratching to silver tone. I wanted to figure that out before the SO BBW MAB.

Second..is the studded bag heavy? I'm tempted to get a studded bag but I heard they add some weight.

Any advice is appreciated!!!

Fabu purchases, all of them!!

I've had the Beloved Mini on my wish list for a long long time, but only found one with gold hardware..and I was iffy on it.

Never seen the purple bag in person but it's one of my favorite colors.

Great start to the new year!!

It almost seems like your bags shimmy out of their dustbags in the pics! Great reveal! I love the look of the purple haze but I'm sadly one of those people who can't get past the birdie lining.

I have been looking at the Darling. Purple Haze is on my list, believe me. I just have to wait for one to turn up that I can afford and has a different lining than Becky Birds (just not a good lining for me).

i totally understand! beckie birds is not one of my favs either, but it somehow ended up in soooo many of the gunmetal bags. i love the hardware so much i can deal with those birds!! lol :P you'll find your darling soon enough!!

Ok that Gunmetal Devote is TO DIE FOR. :girlsigh: You may have just added a new HG to my list with this reveal. I love the other 2 bags of course, but that one I'd instantly add to my closet, wear tomorrow, and maybe all of next week too !!! I also like the lining of that bag, it gives it good character. Good work on your purchases!!! :ghi5:

Two quick questions...Does the Gunmetal hardware show any wear on your used bags? I have 2 Gunmetal bags, including 1 brand new, and I've not worn them enough to know but the feet of my MAM look like they could be scratching to silver tone. I wanted to figure that out before the SO BBW MAB.

Second..is the studded bag heavy? I'm tempted to get a studded bag but I heard they add some weight.

Any advice is appreciated!!!

THANKS ROBINN!! i'm tellin u girl, i absolutely LOVE this bag!!!!! :biggrin: i definitely think it should be in your awesome collection as well :graucho: to answer your questions - there IS some wear to the gunmetal, but it's silver underneath so it's hardly noticeable unless u look closely (so i don't think it's as stark as it would be on the new matte black hardware - that REALLY shows up like it did on my leopard mini MAC) and secondly, i think "heavy" is all relative. it really depends on your threshold.... to be honest, studded devote is my heaviest RM, BUT it's so comfortable on my shoulder that i don't even notice the weight (that and i love it so much i don't even care! lol). both my studded bags are heavy (obviously bc of all the studs), but they're sooo gorgeous and so me that the weight is not even an issue!! i'd put them in a wagon and pull it from place to place if it means they're mine!!! :lol:

Gorgeous bags! They all look fantastic on you!!!

thx jojon!!! :biggrin: i'm so excited about this new-to-me trio!

Fabu purchases, all of them!!

I've had the Beloved Mini on my wish list for a long long time, but only found one with gold hardware..and I was iffy on it.

Never seen the purple bag in person but it's one of my favorite colors.

Great start to the new year!!

thanks pinkfeet!!! i would highly recommend givin MB another chance!! i know for a fact distressed teal and royal had silver hardware while purple haze and mine have gunmetal - u should check out the MB thread - there's a whole list of the majority of the colors that came out!

CEEEE!!!
Those are lovely pieces!!!! I love the darling and devote!!!!!
I had my eye on that devote too! I'm happy you're the one who got it!
That darling looks sexy on you!

thx traveler!!! you're too sweet!! i'm so happy about these new bags - maybe devote would be a good travelin bag to manila so you can see her IRL!! :graucho:

It almost seems like your bags shimmy out of their dustbags in the pics! Great reveal! I love the look of the purple haze but I'm sadly one of those people who can't get past the birdie lining.

selkie - LOL!! "shimmy" - i love it!!! and thanks!! u should totally check out the distressed teal then - it has the black&white floral lining and it's SO gorgeous!!! i also think PH came with the blue&white stripe lining (the one ashley greene carried)

This one is my fave! Do they still make this style? I love it!

thx darkangel! i haven't seen any new beloveds or mini beloveds out recently - i think mine with the "starwars" lining is from 2010.... (someone correct me if i'm wrong!) - but this bag has such sass! and of course tassels! tassels!! the front where the two zips are is actually one big pocket and the depth is a good size and fits ALOT of stuff!! and of course it's a crossbody which i love!! you'd love this style too since you're a MAC gal!! :biggrin:

Those bags are great!! You are so cute, and I love your style. Cute outfit!

aw thx gr8ful1! :hugs: as u can tell, i love embellishments!! from handbags to boots :P

Ohhh, I LOVE the Devote! I came so, so close to snagging that beauty myself, but other obligations forced me to pass. Enjoy them all!!

thx scoobiesmomma! i have a feeling u may be adding a devote to your collection in the future!! :graucho: and u know i will be right there to enable!!