Gulp! Too many choices!

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Ok everyone, I just bought my first LV a while ago. It was a epi speedy 25 in ivoire. I am looking to buy my next one. I want it to be less common and easy to use. I love the speedy shape, so I'm thinking either the speedy damier 30 (sounds indestructable, can be my throw around bag) or the idylle speedy in fusain (less common and comes with strap for multi ways to wear.). But I also want the Eva for the many ways I can wear it and also cos I don't have a decent clutch yet. :confused1:

Which should I buy first? I just can't decide. URG! Help me rationalize pls? Thank you very much for helping me clear my head! :P

^ Hey Disco, thanks for your input. You think the idylle speedy won't be around for long? I guess the Eva and the damier speedy will always be around huh?

Get the idylle - great usage as it is a handheld & has a shoulder strap. the damier to me is too common already. if you want more punch, get a cute bag charm for your ivoire too.

HTH

^ Hey Disco, thanks for your input. You think the idylle speedy won't be around for long? I guess the Eva and the damier speedy will always be around huh?

To me it's not a matter of which one will be around longer...I just prefer the look and versatility of the Idylle Speedy compared to the Damier Ebene Speedy :P It's not as common too.

Wow! :nuts: Looks like the Idylle speedy is winning this one. There isn't any shoulder bag that grabs my attention. And I don't mind another speedy. I think the idylle and the epi are just so different. What do you think?