Guilloche pendant OR vintage gold Diamond

Buddysmom - surely :smile:
Just got home and wearing
My pendant per usual
This is RG pave pendant and YG magic earring !

I actually have 10 motif guilloche that I layer with my pave pendant and will take photos of that next time for you ! :smile:

View attachment 5717274

View attachment 5717275

View attachment 5717276
Stunning! I think these pics have just sold me on the pave! Looking for the yellow gold, it’s currently out of stock, but I’m hoping I may be able to put a deposit down via my SA. Eeek, it’s sooo pretty!!!

• Love
Reactions: am2022
Stunning! I think these pics have just sold me on the pave! Looking for the yellow gold, it’s currently out of stock, but I’m hoping I may be able to put a deposit down via my SA. Eeek, it’s sooo pretty!!!
Yes, talk to your SA! If you put a deposit down, they can order it for you. (I did this with mine. They usually overestimate the amount of time to be safe, so you could luck out even if it sounds like a long wait.)

I hope you love it!

Yes, talk to your SA! If you put a deposit down, they can order it for you. (I did this with mine. They usually overestimate the amount of time to be safe, so you could luck out even if it sounds like a long wait.)

I hope you love it!
I can’t believe this - I’ve been stalking the VCA site for weeks (multiple times a day) for the necklace to come into stock. Customer service told me on the phone there were none in North America on the phone. I just tried again a few minutes ago and it let me add to bag! I couldn’t believe it!! Fingers cross the order goes through! The only issue with ordering online instead of going through my SA, is that I have a deposit with him for another piece that I need to ask for back instead of using towards this. He told me when I placed the deposit it was refundable, so fingers crossed he will still be able to do that to my credit card instead of store credit…