Guilloche pendant OR vintage gold Diamond

Penamonvie

May 12, 2014
Hi guys, here is my dilemma. Just received the guilloche pendant. But the Diamond one is 4K more. Or should I keep the guilloche and in couple months get a 10 motif which is just 1k more than the Diamond single pendant. If I do decide to get a 10 motif, which one? 4A286C9C-DBB1-44E5-8737-241C0C6C14A0.jpeg

Reactions: ehy210
Hi guys, here is my dilemma. Just received the guilloche pendant. But the Diamond one is 4K more. Or should I keep the guilloche and in couple months get a 10 motif which is just 1k more than the Diamond single pendant. If I do decide to get a 10 motif, which one? View attachment 5299405

I would keep the guilloche. I'm not impressed by VCA pave pieces. Guilloche looks shinier and more beautiful IMO.

They’re different pieces, but the one you bought is the simplest and smallest of all of them. If you are truly unsure, take a credit or return this one and wait until you fall in love with a specific piece, then buy that one. When I buy something, I strive to love it so much, there is no need to second guess :smile:

I have both pendants and love them both, sorry I’m no help! That said, two of my friends also bought the guilloche pendant and we all love it so maybe stick with guilloche?
Would love to hear your thoughts on the difference between them? Which shines brighter? Which looks dressier? Which is lower maintenance? When would you wear diamond vs guilloche? Thanks!

Last edited:
Would love to hear your thoughts on the difference between them? Which shines brighter? Which looks dressier? Which is lower maintenance? When would you wear diamond vs guilloche? Thanks!

The guilloche is plenty bright enough that it's not worth the extra cost for pave for me. But there is something about the contrast of YG and colorless diamonds that seems to give it more visual interest.

In terms of maintenance, I haven't been worrying about scratches or anything. Granted I've only had my guilloche for a few months. But since I don't stack my pendants, there's very little chance of it getting damaged. I figure, if I do something to it to mangle the guilloche, then pave isn't going to fare much better in that case.

Reactions: Runisaa
The guilloche is plenty bright enough that it's not worth the extra cost for pave for me. But there is something about the contrast of YG and colorless diamonds that seems to give it more visual interest.

In terms of maintenance, I haven't been worrying about scratches or anything. Granted I've only had my guilloche for a few months. But since I don't stack my pendants, there's very little chance of it getting damaged. I figure, if I do something to it to mangle the guilloche, then pave isn't going to fare much better in that case.
Super helpful- thanks !

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG