Guidelines: First official "LOUBOUTIN" RAOK spring 08!!!

I thought it was $50 per gift, but I could be wrong. I am so excited! I have been thinking of all kind of fun ways to wrap, etc. I love giving gifts! When I was little I use to wrap up stuff from around the house and give to my parents. One year, I wrapped up my dad's camera and gave him his own camera for Christmas. hey, I was LITTLE.:P Cute was he said he acted very happy about it!

Oooo, I hope cjy gets me.....maybe she will wrap random CLs from her house as her gifts!!! I would definitely act very happy about it! :yahoo:

Aww wish I could join in, but I'm travelling for the next 2 months. I'm already "on the road" so wont be home to get my gift :sad:. Maybe next time? Cant wait to see pics of everyone's gifts!

Aww wish I could join in, but I'm travelling for the next 2 months. I'm already "on the road" so wont be home to get my gift :sad:. Maybe next time? Cant wait to see pics of everyone's gifts!

I'm not going to be home either! But the address I included is a close family friend that we will be visiting a lot and I will be staying there for a while too, so I will get the gift. I'm so glad I can participate in this RAOK!

Oooo, I hope cjy gets me.....maybe she will wrap random CLs from her house as her gifts!!! I would definitely act very happy about it! :yahoo:
You are too funny! I use to wrap everything in toliet paper and tons of scotch tape! My wrappng style has improved thank goodness! I also would grab moms ash trays and wrap those too. One time she was having her bridge club over and she had to go under the tree to locate her ashtrays for the ladies. This was in the 70's! The funniest thing is when I was 5 I gave my dad a DEAD FROG for fathers day!!! I swear I did.I use to catch frogs and loved them! Dad had noticed it at end of the drive way and made a note to get it up. Then it was gone so he did not think about again untill he unwrapped his gift. He said I told him to pretend it was a real frog! He said he told me it was!!

You are too funny! I use to wrap everything in toliet paper and tons of scotch tape! My wrappng style has improved thank goodness! I also would grab moms ash trays and wrap those too. One time she was having her bridge club over and she had to go under the tree to locate her ashtrays for the ladies. This was in the 70's! The funniest thing is when I was 5 I gave my dad a DEAD FROG for fathers day!!! I swear I did.I use to catch frogs and loved them! Dad had noticed it at end of the drive way and made a note to get it up. Then it was gone so he did not think about again untill he unwrapped his gift. He said I told him to pretend it was a real frog! He said he told me it was!!

:roflmfao: So should I add to the rules no froggs, insects, mice etc....

See I was afraid no one would want me after I told that story!! REMEMBER I WAS 5!!:winkiss:
I thought it was the thought that counted!!!:P
Ok no FROGS! If it helps, um I am not into catching frogs anywmore,:nogood: so you all all off the hook!

See I was afraid no one would want me after I told that story!! REMEMBER I WAS 5!!:winkiss:
Ok no FROGS! If it helps, um I am not into catching frogs anywmore,:nogood: so you all all off the hook!

Now if lady chance makes anybody draw Christina, I think a little python would be a nice intention...I am shure she would know what to do with it!:P

I still want cjy......she just might be "thoughtful" and wrap a CL. :yes: Since there is not a frog skin CL, the python one will be just fine!!! :nuts:

I really want to sign up but I'm worried bcuz I don't consider myself to be very creative :wacko:
Oh don't worry about that!!! besides I think we are suppose to give you ideas! You would be surprized once you start thinking what all you can come up with. It is the thought!! If you want to do it then, as Nike says, Just do it!! It will be FUN!

^YUP I agree with Claudia. RRSC- Don't worry! Who cares if you aren't creative?? It's the though that counts..seriously! I would be really excited just to get a bunch of cute little things from like ULTA or whatever. And this is to everyone who is participating BTW. I think we should make it clear that you don't have to spend $50. Don't feel obligated to spend that much, but obviously don't send something that costs like $5. The price limit is to keep everything even but you don't need to buy a ton of stuff or anything. We are giving the gifts for the benefit of making someone's day. :amuse: It's the thought that counts! That's what is important. :P