Guess who lost their sunglasses?

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
So I went to the Houston Galleria today... I lost my sunnies somewhere while I was shopping... The last place I remember seeing my sunnies was in Chanel... I dunno where I could have placed them? I'm sooooo freakin upset... I lost my previous Chanel 5076's... now my Dior Overshines 2... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: x 1 billion. Now I gotta buy another pair... or get some Fendi ones I saw... :shrugs:

Plus when I asked about the Groom and Miroir Line, the SA's at LV didn't know what I was talking about... :wtf:

But what did cheer me up was the SA's that helped me in Chanel and Fendi told me "Wow... you sure do know your stuff..." :lol:

aw, sorry to hear that! About a month ago I lost my YSL aviators in Pier 39- but didn't realize it until we'd almost left. I made my poor mom wait while a fought the masses, going into every store I'd been in- and eventually found them in a shoe store! I suggest you either retrace your steps (if you left them a decent store they'll put them behind the counter) and call the security office to see if anyone turned anything in.

You were at the Galleria? We went to Houston over labor day weekend and shopped a ton at the Galleria. Love that place! sorry to hear about your sunnies, but I am sure you will find a pair you love soon.

...no luck. I called the boutiques I was in and they said no one turned them in... but who would turn in a pair of designer sunglasses? Obviously good-hearted people, but I guess this wasn't the case this time.. :cursing:

LOL. When I told my mom I was going to buy another pair she said "Why? So you can lose those too?" :crybaby: