Guess which celebrity just promoted FAKE LVs !!!

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
... Paris Hilton :wtf:

I was watching an interview with her and Nicole Richie on the set of the Simple Life (tv show). She was holding a Mini Lin Speedy ....with PINK HANDLES !!!!!! :tdown:

The interviewer was a woman and she was wearing LV too ! But hers was authentic I think.. it was a PM Bosphore.. She seemed interested in Ms. Hilton's bag so she asked something like "I like your bag.. I never saw LVs with pink handles before" (thats when i notcied it , lol)

And Paris smiled and said... (this is the unbelievable part):

"Oh. Well this bag isn't really real. I got it from Chinatown for 45 bucks. Its cute, isnt it?"

And the interviewer I guess was shocked because she said "You?! Wearing a knockoff bag?" (like she cant believe it)

And Paris said "Well, personally, I dont care if a bag is real or not. But I actually like fakes better, because like you can use it and it looks cute and its 50 times cheaper. Theres also more variety cos some of the cute fake ones I have... They dont have them in real shops."

OMG! I WAS SO SHOCKED!

Btw, the quotes above arent EXACTLY word-for-word what they said. Im just typing what I remember.

:tdown:

Let's just hope that LV keeps this in mind the next time that Ms. Hilton wants a limited edition LV item before the official release date. Hopefully, there's no more LV "freebies" for Ms. Hilton as well.

^^Just for the reasons she apparently said in that interview. She doesn't care about authenticity.
Oddly enough, there are a lot of rich people who could care less about designers or authenticity of items.

Paris with a fake MC wallet
paris47gr.jpg

Fake MC pap
119.jpg

There are others, but those are two examples...

This doesnt surprise me at all...I have seen her and Nicky both carrying fake LV's a lot in pictures...believe it or not there are a lot of very wealthy people out there who could care less about authenticity...I actually know of some infact..and they tell me that they simply just don't care, they buy whatever they think is cute...