Guess what???

PP bays wowed the interviewers and I got the job!!! They emailed me last night saying they wanted me on board. Still need to iron out a few details like salary (don't they know I have a mulberry addiction???) but hopefully it can all be sorted!

Wooooooohooooooooooooooooo

Nice one!! Congratulations new2mulbs.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Soooooo I've ironed out the details and said yes to the offer! I can't believe I'm going to be a working mum- already feel sad about leaving my baby but hopefully a new role is exactly what I need to get me going again (not to mention fund all my bag purchases!)

:smile:

Soooooo I've ironed out the details and said yes to the offer! I can't believe I'm going to be a working mum- already feel sad about leaving my baby but hopefully a new role is exactly what I need to get me going again (not to mention fund all my bag purchases!)

:smile:

Congratulations, N2M!! :smile: Looking forward to seeing loads of tasty reveals soon! :smile:

Yeahhhhh! Thanks all- I start on the 11th feb. was sooooo good to have an adult convo about what phone I would like as my work phone (they're giving me a black iPhone as I have a white one already!)

It's very exciting!!