Guess what I got today?

CoachGirlJami

Aug 16, 2009
I have been on a purging spree lately, getting rid of bags and accessories, in preparation for snagging my HG. A friend of mine had one listed on Bonanzle in the larger size, and I was trying to save up the $$$ for it. That one sold before I could afford it, but I was able to get up the funds for one in the smaller size. I bought her Friday, and spent the weekend wondering "What have I done?!" LOL I have never paid this much for a bag! I got her today, and she is LOVELY - all the worrying I did was for naught. I cried, seriously, that's how much I LOVE this bag. Now I am down to 7 must-have/never-let-go-of bags, and this is the crown jewel of my collection. Pic isn't the best, but it's all I can do for right now, LOL.

(And yes, that's MY guitar in the back - Miss Gibson, or Gabby for short, LOL - my new Medium Lily matches my gig bag that I carry her around in).

Attachments

• photo(63).jpg
    photo(63).jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 252
Thank you all, SO MUCH! I have spent my time as a Coachie buying and selling bags, and looking for *the one.* I never thought I'd find it, but here it is. I just can't believe Lily is mine, ALL MINE! :smile:

Jami,
Congrats!!!! We are bag twins!!!! The Lily is so lovely!!!! I love the Legacy lining!!!
I call my Lily ~~ My speeding ticket bag!!! ( I got a speeding ticket on the way to get her on the last day of a PCE! LOL )
Sometimes I take the long strap from my Willis bag and put it on Lily so I can use her as a shoulder bag!
I know you will enjoy her!!! Especially hanging off your New Elvis purse hanger!!!

Lynne :yahoo: