Guess what I got today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been on a purging spree lately, getting rid of bags and accessories, in preparation for snagging my HG. A friend of mine had one listed on Bonanzle in the larger size, and I was trying to save up the $$$ for it. That one sold before I could afford it, but I was able to get up the funds for one in the smaller size. I bought her Friday, and spent the weekend wondering "What have I done?!" LOL I have never paid this much for a bag! I got her today, and she is LOVELY - all the worrying I did was for naught. I cried, seriously, that's how much I LOVE this bag. Now I am down to 7 must-have/never-let-go-of bags, and this is the crown jewel of my collection. Pic isn't the best, but it's all I can do for right now, LOL.

(And yes, that's MY guitar in the back - Miss Gibson, or Gabby for short, LOL - my new Medium Lily matches my gig bag that I carry her around in).

Attached Files:

2. Pretty Lily!! Congrats!!

3. Gorgeous Lily!! I, too, wish I could afford an XL Lily but they're crazy expensive when they hit the bay or bonanzle. CONGRATS & enjoy!!!!!!

4. Ohhh a Lily! Congrats, she is absolutely lovely, and definitely a keeper for life.:woohoo:

5. Beautiful.

6. Congrats

7. Congrats, so glad you got her and love her so much!

8. Congrats!

9. What a beauty! Congrats Jami!

10. Very cool! Enjoy it!

11. Absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!

12. Thank you all, SO MUCH! I have spent my time as a Coachie buying and selling bags, and looking for *the one.* I never thought I'd find it, but here it is. I just can't believe Lily is mine, ALL MINE! :smile:

13. Jami,
    Congrats!!!! We are bag twins!!!! The Lily is so lovely!!!! I love the Legacy lining!!!
    I call my Lily ~~ My speeding ticket bag!!! ( I got a speeding ticket on the way to get her on the last day of a PCE! LOL )
    Sometimes I take the long strap from my Willis bag and put it on Lily so I can use her as a shoulder bag!
    I know you will enjoy her!!! Especially hanging off your New Elvis purse hanger!!!

Lynne :yahoo:

14. What a cute story! SO happy for you! Glad you got your HG. I WISH I could handle Miss Lily's weight but I'm too much of a wimp! lol What a gorgeous bag. Enjoy her!! :nuts:

15. NICE!!! Congrats!!