Gucci Zumi Reveal Story-Love at First Hold

Kitsune711

Apr 18, 2017
Hello Purseblog!

I'm so excited to reveal my newest baby, "Bagatha"!
I went to Dior yesterday to purchase a My Lady Dior, a bag I've been fawning over for well over a year. However, when I got there, I wasn't as in love with the bag as I used to be even after mutliple try-ons. I was crushed.

So my mother and I walked across to Gucci (because why not?). Mom found a bag as soon as we stepped in, a yellow and black Supreme GG top handle tote . I've never seen her excited about a bag before, ever. So while she carried it around the store, mom and the SA asked if I wanted to look at something. Turning the corner, I see a bunch of Zumi Top Handles on the shelf in front of me but it's in orange/white/black. I spy the small green on top of the shelf and the SA asks if I want to see it in the green instead of the burnt orange on display. I said no but he'd brought it down anyways.

I reluctantly grabbed it and when I did, my face lit up. It was like touching the hand of the divine. At that moment I was in love. Then my heart jumped, I needed to check the price. Miraculously, she was cheaper than the Dior by $900. How can I go wrong?! After putting the bags on hold and then doing a bit of lighter shopping, we returned after mulling it over and each walked home with our bags.

So without ado, I present Bagatha, a small Dark Green Gucci Zumi! Seriously, this bag has me enraptured. I love how you can wear this bag both formally and casually.

Attachments

• IMG_20190405_183701.jpg
    IMG_20190405_183701.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_20190405_183716.jpg
    IMG_20190405_183716.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_20190405_132416.jpg
    IMG_20190405_132416.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 325
Love love love it [emoji7]. I love this green. Have been eyeing a green Marmont myself. How are you planning on styling it. Post some more pics with your outfits.

Hello Purseblog!

I went to Dior yesterday to purchase a My Lady Dior, a bag I've been fawning over for well over a year. However, when I got there, I wasn't as in love with the bag as I used to be even after mutliple try-ons. I was crushed.

So my mother and I walked across to Gucci (because why not?). Mom found a bag as soon as we stepped in, a yellow and black Supreme GG top handle tote . I've never seen her excited about a bag before, ever. So while she carried it around the store, mom and the SA asked if I wanted to look at something. Turning the corner, I see a bunch of Zumi Top Handles on the shelf in front of me but it's in orange/white/black. I spy the small green on top of the shelf and the SA asks if I want to see it in the green instead of the burnt orange on display. I said no but he'd brought it down anyways.

I reluctantly grabbed it and when I did, my face lit up. It was like touching the hand of the divine. At that moment I was in love. Then my heart jumped, I needed to check the price. Miraculously, she was cheaper than the Dior by $900. How can I go wrong?! After putting the bags on hold and then doing a bit of lighter shopping, we returned after mulling it over and each walked home with our bags.

So without ado, I present Bagatha, a small Dark Green Gucci Zumi! Seriously, this bag has me enraptured. I love how you can wear this bag both formally and casually.
I love the way you’ve written about your experience and I must agree it’s a beautiful bag. Gucci makes beautiful green bags, I want a Dionysus in green but resisting. Please share more pics and give us an update once you start using it. The interlocking logo is so good.

Love love love it [emoji7]. I love this green. Have been eyeing a green Marmont myself. How are you planning on styling it. Post some more pics with your outfits.

I have no idea how I'm going to style it yet. I'm thinking I should probably put twilly/bandeau/long ailk around each of the handles? Tie one off into a bow?

I love the way you’ve written about your experience and I must agree it’s a beautiful bag. Gucci makes beautiful green bags, I want a Dionysus in green but resisting. Please share more pics and give us an update once you start using it. The interlocking logo is so good.

I will! So far she's been sitting with me on the couch watching Netflix haha

Hello Purseblog!

You should post this in the Zumi thread as well.