Gucci x Disney

Ok. I purchased the Gucci x Mickey Mouse shoulder bag. Only to have never used it and the packaging is still on the straps . I love gucci and I love Mickey but for some reason something about this I didn’t love!

Coach just came out with a collection and I find it more appealing. (Weird) is it because both sides aren’t Mickey and more versatile? Or Mickey goes more with coach (fun) and not gucci. Thoughts???

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a couple bags from this collection too and I used mine a lot especially the belt / bum bag during travel and to theme parks
Loved the bum bag but I got the floral one. Same size and coated canvas so I went for the crossbody.

Does this small size look juvenile?!
The belt bag is substantial

Loved the bum bag but I got the floral one. Same size and coated canvas so I went for the crossbody.

Does this small size look juvenile?!
The belt bag is substantial
not sure about size of the floral one, the Disney x Gucci bumbag fits my full size wallet, iphone, sunglasses, keys, etc plus a zipped pocket for cash etc, I feel extremely secure when I use it in travel also hands free.

Reactions: VodooDoll
not sure about size of the floral one, the Disney x Gucci bumbag fits my full size wallet, iphone, sunglasses, keys, etc plus a zipped pocket for cash etc, I feel extremely secure when I use it in travel also hands free.

The floral belt bag I have is the exact same size as the one you are talking about. Amazing bag! This crossbody one is about half the size

I just ordered this small shoulder bag. I really like the vintage look of the collection, and actually think most items look great. I also liked the silk pants, flap bag, bucket bag and the sneakers. Also t-shirts and cardigans all looked very cool. Too bad I have a very limited budget, so had to settle for one item. In Finland most items were only available for pre-order, and seems shipping will take a long time.

Do you still love it?