Gucci x Disney

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thoughts on this Gucci x Disney collaboration? Dropping 1/3/2020. Couldn’t find a thread on this

Attached Files:

Megs, Soniaa, averagejoe and 4 others like this.
  2. Very cute!

3. anyone have intel on prices?

4. They’re all posted on Gucci website already. Just search Disney. Here are some.

Attached Files:

katg519 likes this.
  5. Interesting take on year of the rat.

scndlslv, Soniaa, arnott and 5 others like this.
  6. Definitely not for me. I’ve never been a Disney fan.

7. I like it! It is my year so I am going to have to control myself .. lol.

8. For me it seems like a missed opportunity to be more creative! It’s cute but I would have loved more subtle nods to Disney as well, and different colours. For example, a red GG embossed bag with a silver clasp (to signify mickey’s red pants) and perhaps black mouse ears over the rim. That would’ve been so much cuter (to me)!

Helen_elizabeth, Soniaa, doni and 8 others like this.
  9. I grew up a disney fan, but I'mma sit this one out.

It feels lazy.

Roie55, JoeyLouis, Soniaa and 7 others like this.
  10. Growing up, I loved Disney. But this collection doesn’t do anything for me. Maybe it will grow on me. It’s simply ok in my opinion. I was expecting more.

Soniaa, OogleAtLuxury and baninny like this.
  11. I love Disney but I agree that this was just pure laziness. They didn’t even change the Mickey pose!

Soniaa, MooMooVT, Lejic and 1 other person like this.
  12. I like the collection and think it is cute. I do wish however that they had a few more red colored items as its fitting for Chinese New Year. I am not a huge fan however of the smaller GG patterned items....I think a larger size would have worked better imo. Anyhow I picked up quite a few of the basics and I’m looking forward to receiving them. By the way....the packaging is absolutely beautiful (the boxes and the shopping bags) and I can’t wait to see the red envelopes!

ildera5, MooMooVT and baninny like this.
  13. I really like the collection but I also do go to Disneyland quite a lot. I ordered a few things online and am excited for them to come next week!

Bumbles, Soniaa and snibor like this.
  14. I totally agree! It’s a cute collection, but I was hoping they’d take a classic Disney icon and do something different...make it more fashionably adult-friendly. I’m a huge fan of Disney and I’m always looking for anything that shows it in a subtle or cool way, but most of the time I find everything too childish.

JoeyLouis and papertiger like this.
  15. I liked the all-black decapitated head of Micky Mouse better, this is tame and generic.

insidemysoul and fabuleux like this.