Gucci wear ain’t Gucci!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. C3E517A4-F878-4A30-9698-25F7DAB86D0E.jpeg 4A092186-EF30-4A9C-98AA-9733B101DF1C.jpeg 79A9FE92-71B2-4762-8E49-2E62E6E4F5BC.jpeg I recently bought a small Marmont Top Handle bag in a color I’ve been stalking. I’m in love with it so I keep looking at it. I have noticed very little wear on the corners already. Looking at posts no one mentioned corner wear on Marmont bags being an issue. Is it maybe the color? I’ve not dropped it or scraped against anything

iqaganda and jimmie staton like this.
  2. Get in touch with your SA and let them know what's going on, maybe they will look at it and fix it or replace it.
    "J!m"

3. Bought it on eBay

jimmie staton likes this.
  4. I think you must be dropped it or something for the edge to scuff

5. Thanks. But I haven’t like I said. That would make sense. Someone mentioned sitting on table on fb and I have set it on a table

6. oh... can't help you with that one. If you are inclined to bring it a Gucci boutique, they might can help you.
    "J!m"

diva7633 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice