Gucci Unique Pieces Designed by YOU

I would love to do a MTO for a Gucci Dionysus but I wonder if Gucci would even accept the order :P.
I would love a medium size Dionysus with a pocket on the back (only large has the back pocket) and a chain that I can wear double, but that is also long enough to wear cross body.
Oh well, a girl can dream no :graucho::girlsigh:?

Reactions: papertiger
You think I should ask :graucho:?
But I thought they only accept MTO Dionysus in Milan, no? Any idea how much the mark up is for a MTO? Or is it about the same price as the regular Dionysus bags?
I must say, it would be very cool to have my own MTO Dionysus :amuse:.

I'm only guessing, but I'd imagine the price is according to what you choose for/on your bag. Only Milan for now, but it will be rolled out to more major cities, Paris and London were both mentioned...

Reactions: **Chanel**
I'm only guessing, but I'd imagine the price is according to what you choose for/on your bag. Only Milan for now, but it will be rolled out to more major cities, Paris and London were both mentioned...

Ohh, that's great news!
Any idea when we can expect the availability of MTO in Paris :graucho:?
That makes sense if the price is according to what you choose for your bag. Better than VCA, they charge extra for a special order (I believe it was 30% but I am not 100% sure).

Ohh, that's great news!
Any idea when we can expect the availability of MTO in Paris :graucho:?
That makes sense if the price is according to what you choose for your bag. Better than VCA, they charge extra for a special order (I believe it was 30% but I am not 100% sure).

I don't think it will be a long wait. As soon as I hear I'll relay the news

Even the med Dionysus is not a small bag. I looked at it yesterday, it's quite deep and holds a lot.

Does anyone have any updated info on this new service? Any idea which locations in the U.S. are offering it? What is the process like? Wait time? Looking forward to any responses! TIA!!

Does anyone have any updated info on this new service? Any idea which locations in the U.S. are offering it? What is the process like? Wait time? Looking forward to any responses! TIA!!
I know the flagship Gucci in NYC does it. The process is really a lot of fun (as you get to put all the touches you want on your own bag). I believe wait time depends on what your having done.....

I know the flagship Gucci in NYC does it. The process is really a lot of fun (as you get to put all the touches you want on your own bag). I believe wait time depends on what your having done.....

Thanks for your response topglamchic. The process looks like a ton of fun! I am going on vacation to Vegas over the summer & was thinking perhaps if they have this service at one of the Vegas Gucci locations I would definitely customize a bag & then have them ship it to me when completed. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be an option!

Reactions: papertiger
Thanks for your response topglamchic. The process looks like a ton of fun! I am going on vacation to Vegas over the summer & was thinking perhaps if they have this service at one of the Vegas Gucci locations I would definitely customize a bag & then have them ship it to me when completed. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be an option!

I hope it's an option for you. The only caveat I would say is have an idea beforehand of how you want to customize your bag. I almost got carried away and am grateful that I had a friend with me who was able to sort of slow me down. The process is so so much fun[emoji16]. Keep us updated!!

Reactions: LVChanelLISA