Gucci Sukey question..which to pick?

bkp0

O.G.
Nov 18, 2007
I'm considering 2 medium Sukey top handle bags but I can't decide which I like the best. One is the black pebble leather bag. It looks like this:
http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/211944F4C2G8612#211944A7M0G1000

The other is a saks exclusive with magenta trim and brown GG canvas (same style as in the picture but different color combination). I don't really need another black leather bag but it's a good deal on sale and its leather. The magenta one is also on sale and its an exclusive so once they are gone, they are gone. I have a few fabric bags already as well so I'm not sure what to do....

Any advise appreciated! Thanks.

anasanfran

Autism Speaks!
O.G.
Jul 10, 2010
San Fran, Cali Love
I'm considering 2 medium Sukey top handle bags but I can't decide which I like the best. One is the black pebble leather bag. It looks like this:
http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/211944F4C2G8612#211944A7M0G1000

The other is a saks exclusive with magenta trim and brown GG canvas (same style as in the picture but different color combination). I don't really need another black leather bag but it's a good deal on sale and its leather. The magenta one is also on sale and its an exclusive so once they are gone, they are gone. I have a few fabric bags already as well so I'm not sure what to do....

Any advise appreciated! Thanks.
How funny that I had the EXACT same problem over Sukey's myself. I thought the same thing, but one is leather, yadda yadda. Well, I decided that I, too, have enough black bags and went with the other Sukey. I think I'm glad I did BUT I still feel the yearning for the black bag I left behind. So, in other words, I am no help to you at all, am I?? :P

bkp0

O.G.
Nov 18, 2007
Thanks everyone for your reply! I only have 1 other black gucci bag (but do have other black bags with other designers) and quite a few GG canvas bags. I'm leaning towards the magenta/cherry sukey. I really don't have anything with that color combo. The black one looks plain but it is classy.

to the previous poster: how do you like you sukey? have you used it yet? Too funny that you had the same problem! I would be the same way.... I'm sure once I return one, I'll be wishing I would have kept it but I don't want 2 of the same style.

Not sure what to do...decisions...decisions....