Gucci Sale - Spring/Summer 08 Collection

I just got an email from Gucci.com saying that they're waiting for my Wave hobo to come from Italy and I've been placed on a waitlist and that the purse should ship it between 6/15 and 7/15 and all orders are subject to availability. Now I'm all confused!?! If it's coming from Italy does that mean I'll get it or not? I'm going crazy over here!

I just got an email that they shipped my "Wave" hobo today!! What a surprise! :yahoo:Yippeeee!!!!! The wave as well as the Peggy should arrive Friday. I will be glued to my window waiting for that big brown truck to pull-up!!!:drool:

i just had an SA leah leave me a message to tell me she has the wave hobo in white trim still on hold for me but i bought i from someone one else because i was calling around like crazy SO if you wanted that bag call the colorado store and ask for lehia and just tell her that she left your friend a message that she had the bag AND i bought from else where because she never called and u wanna buy the bag if u want my NAME PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!