Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Gucci cobalt.jpg I know this is the princetown thread, but I just had to share my new Jordaans cobalt velvet :heart:. I got the same size as my leather Jordaans, (one whole size down from my TTS in all Gucci shoes) I'd say they fit about the same as my leather Jordaans, maybe a bit snugger at the toe...in case anyone want's to know.:amuse:
A little concerned about the wear on the velvet...:-s but...I just love the color so much! :P

View attachment 3797700 I know this is the princetown thread, but I just had to share my new Jordaans cobalt velvet :heart:. I got the same size as my leather Jordaans, (one whole size down from my TTS in all Gucci shoes) I'd say they fit about the same as my leather Jordaans, maybe a bit snugger at the toe...in case anyone want's to know.:amuse:
A little concerned about the wear on the velvet...:-s but...I just love the color so much! :P
OMG!!! Blue suede shoes, love them!

Just wanted to report that I am LOVING the slingback loafers. No break in required, they are so comfortable. My brixtons are also insanely comfortable but the slingbacks just edge a little in front comfort wise. Best purchases hands down!

Agree totally. With my freaky feet, bunions, hummer toes, I manage to get blisters in sneakers. But the slingbacks are so soft! I may even try to wear then without toe sleeves

Hi All-gearing up to buy my first Princetowns and would love the input from all the collectors. I live in a pretty warm climate, but plan wear this mostly indoors (shopping, cinema, restaurants, theater) ... my eye gravitates towards the fur, however I'm worried if I buy it, I won't get much use. Pairs I'd be interested in are the princetowns in pink leather (fur and non fur option), black with emblem e.g rose or tiger (fur); non fur, I'm attracted to the ornate options like in lace, or the Donald Duck slipper. My style is actually along the lines of Celine, or Club Monaco, but I'm ridiculously drawn to these shoes.

Any advice is appreciated! I have mostly neutral, clean lines in my closet... White, black, beige and pink. I tend to stay away from prints unless it's an accessory

Thanks in advance,