Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Hi I'm sorry to be so late to this, I don't get notifications so I only see these when I check in. Mine are about a year old. The leather is gorgeous, and very soft in the sense that it's beautiful leather, and they look just like yours. I think my issue is more the fit... I have / had a really hard time getting my foot into the shoe, but once the shoe was on, the length and width were great. I still have to maneuver pretty hard to get my foot in there, even though the shoe is comfortable once it's on my foot. I've read every scenario in the world on the fit of these shoes... it seems to vary wildly by person, from tts to huge to stiff to soft to easy to get on to hard to get on.... All of that said, the leather on my Jordaans most definitely is not as soft and "glovey" as the leather on the brixton. The shoe for sure has a lot more structure (or I guess you could call it "stiffness"). Maybe they have changed it. I think it would be a welcome change!

Gucci normally change their leather and inner on classic loafers Winter to Summer and back, so this wouldn't be unheard of.

For those of you that have the black with rose embroidery, how easy do you find them to style? I purchased the plain black and need to exchange for a half size bigger. Of course I have now fallen in love with the rose pair and am very torn.

For those of you that have the black with rose embroidery, how easy do you find them to style? I purchased the plain black and need to exchange for a half size bigger. Of course I have now fallen in love with the rose pair and am very torn.
I wear them with everything! I have more of a casual style, but they go with dressier attire too obviously. I've never had an issue pairing them with color or prints either.

Does anyone know if the velvet slipper version is also available without fur?
I have read on instagram that there is one, can anyone confirm?
Neiman Marcus has some really fabulous velvet Princetowns that are exclusive to Neimans with embroidery (tigers, dragons, frogs) in black and blue velvet without fur. I'm obsessing over the dragon ones. Otherwise I've only seen the velvet Princetowns with fur so far, or the Jordaans in velvet (which are also really amazing).

Reactions: Zombie Girl
Love this photo @Eskimo! I'm a big fan of the "keep them all" school of thinking, as long as you'll wear them and it doesn't cause any stress from a financial perspective. For my part, I've decided, after a terrible (and I mean terrible!) internal battle, to return the New Floras and get pink leather instead. Had it been an option to keep both, if money was no thang, I"d not only keep them both but buy them all! Gawwwwwd do I love those new floras. But I got so fed up with the mental struggle I finally decided if I was stressing it that much, something wasn't right. I have the Tians and I don't second guess them for a second because the canvas is pretty bullet proof... I think even more so than the leather. And when I drill down, it's not the actual fabric that was stressing me out, but the combination of the fabric + the light color. With a darker color I think I'd be fine. Gucci shoes are so well made that I really don't doubt the longevity of the fabric with normal wear at all. Just this morning walking into work trying to juggle my laptop, my purse, my coffee, my keys, etc. I sloshed coffee all over the place (and this is, sadly, a fairly regular occurrence for me)... I just don't want to worry that much about... the laws of gravity and how they may apply to my footwear lol!

I feel that we may be equally meticulous with our feet, so I present this question. Have you found a solution against the sticky sound that one makes whilst walking around with these slippers? Other than foot/talcum/baby powder, because I have to clean the insole with leather conditioner so often against the powder residue.

I feel that we may be equally meticulous with our feet, so I present this question. Have you found a solution against the sticky sound that one makes whilst walking around with these slippers? Other than foot/talcum/baby powder, because I have to clean the insole with leather conditioner so often against the powder residue.

Never really thought of it actually! But I make a total racket walking in these shoes, between the "flip flop" effect of the heel slapping, to the bit jingling and jangling... I just embrace it!

Reactions: WishList986