Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Ugh these are so addictive! I've wanted the black with rose for months and finally pulled the trigger a few weeks ago. I can't believe how comfy they are and the floral design just makes them special to me - it's just so pretty. But... I can't always wear the floral, sometimes I need plain black. So I just ordered the plain black ones, too, because that's totally practical, right?! For me they fit TTS in a 40/9 but I also have a fairly narrow foot.

I'm going to try to wait a bit but the mid-heel is probably next.

Reactions: WishList986
Question for those who have the fur Princetown.

I bought a pair last year when they still used the kangaroo fur and the fur shed badly. I didn't wear them that much but a considerable amount of the fur shed and unfortunately my loafers look somewhat bald now.

I know the fur loafers are lamb/shearling now. Does this version have the same shedding problem? I'd love to get another pair but I want them to stay furry, even with moderate use! I don't want to shell out another $1000 for the fur to go bald again.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Question for those who have the fur Princetown.

I bought a pair last year when they still used the kangaroo fur and the fur shed badly. I didn't wear them that much but a considerable amount of the fur shed and unfortunately my loafers look somewhat bald now.

I know the fur loafers are lamb/shearling now. Does this version have the same shedding problem? I'd love to get another pair but I want them to stay furry, even with moderate use! I don't want to shell out another $1000 for the fur to go bald again.

Thanks in advance for any advice
funny.. i have the opp question! i have two pairs of the lambskin and i'm wondering just HOW bad the kangaroo ones shed... i'm still eyeing the snake wih fur [emoji24] do you happen to have a before and after picture? (or at least a current picture of the loafers?) as far as the lambskin fur goes, i haven't worn mine all that often... probably only about 10 times each but they still look brand new if that counts! [emoji28]

Ugh these are so addictive! I've wanted the black with rose for months and finally pulled the trigger a few weeks ago. I can't believe how comfy they are and the floral design just makes them special to me - it's just so pretty. But... I can't always wear the floral, sometimes I need plain black. So I just ordered the plain black ones, too, because that's totally practical, right?! For me they fit TTS in a 40/9 but I also have a fairly narrow foot.

I'm going to try to wait a bit but the mid-heel is probably next.

these are the two i'm torn between, but i couldn't get both. what do you think would be better if you could only have one?

these are the two i'm torn between, but i couldn't get both. what do you think would be better if you could only have one?

If you could only have one, I suggest you go for one that makes it special like really signature Gucci look. The black one definitely is the most versatile but a lot of shoe manufacturers are copying the horsebit /plain leather becuase of the high demand for the Gucci loafers. That's my honest opinion.

I've got the embroidered rose pair, they are so gorgeous and truly dress up any outfit. I often just wear them with jeans and a t-shirt and they just escalate the outfit so much. They are just as versatile to me as my plain black sling-backs

Am getting the Red Jordan loafers and Princetown Rose appliqué, 35.5 and 35 respectively.
I am a 35 in Brixton but I read that Jordan is narrower so got it in a half size bigger.
Hope I made a good decision.
I like the lace ones and had the option to choose that but got the Rose appliqué instead. If they come out with Lace loafers then I will be all over that!!!!

Reactions: WishList986