Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Since these are my first Princetowns, I pulled a Goldilocks and ordered three sizes: a half size up from my Brixton/ jordaan loafers, a full size up, and a size and a half up (just in case...) I found that going a full size over the Brixton / Jordaan was the best fit. Half a size up looked a wee bit short on the heel, and I have a pet peeve about that with slides/ mules. The size and a half up was super sloppy- they wouldn't stay on my feet for even two or three steps. So for those with sizing questions, I would say that a full size up from the Brixton or a Jordaan is the way to go.

I haven't had a chance to wear these out yet, so I'll hold off before I jump on a second pair, but I love the design of these- super cute, yet chic at the same time. Donald Duck is subtle enough for these to be "serious" Gucci did a great job incorporating him into the design. Thanks for letting me share!View attachment 3613475

Those are so gorgeous! I've never seen them before, congrats [emoji322]

Since these are my first Princetowns, I pulled a Goldilocks and ordered three sizes: a half size up from my Brixton/ jordaan loafers, a full size up, and a size and a half up (just in case...) I found that going a full size over the Brixton / Jordaan was the best fit. Half a size up looked a wee bit short on the heel, and I have a pet peeve about that with slides/ mules. The size and a half up was super sloppy- they wouldn't stay on my feet for even two or three steps. So for those with sizing questions, I would say that a full size up from the Brixton or a Jordaan is the way to go.

I haven't had a chance to wear these out yet, so I'll hold off before I jump on a second pair, but I love the design of these- super cute, yet chic at the same time. Donald Duck is subtle enough for these to be "serious" Gucci did a great job incorporating him into the design. Thanks for letting me share!View attachment 3613475
Would ❤️ a pair too!!!! So fun and classic at the same time!!!

I love them !! Congrats. Would love a pair too. So many other things to buy though :smile:

Thank you! We are in the same boat- so many things on the wish list this season!

Those are so gorgeous! I've never seen them before, congrats [emoji322]

Thank you so much! They are more comfortable than I expected, so it's a win-win!

Would ❤️ a pair too!!!! So fun and classic at the same time!!!

Merci! Gucci has so many great shoes this season, I sense an obsession forming!

I have just received the Gucci Princetown Mules (plain - without the fur) and they feel great, but they seem so long! Gucci shoes always seem so long in the vamp, but my foot is not all the way toward the front (of the toe) as in other mules. Is this just how they fit or should I size down? I normally wear a US 9, a European 39.5 and a French 40. I bought a 39.5 - just like my Jenni Kayne mules. Thanks!

I recently bought the gucci princetown tiger design...
I wear a US9, european 39.5 and a french 40 aswell...
My pricetown is a 39.5 and they fit perfectly... I think the design is really a bit pointed thus making the shoes look long.. But its the most comfortable designer shoes ive purchased. No need to breakin.

Cant wait to get another pair!

I am eyeing some of the black leather (without fur) Princetown loafers. I didn't like them at first, hated actually, but they have grown on me so much and now I am obsessed. I like either the plain black or the black with the flower embroidery. Any ideas/opinions? My only worry is that the embroidery will clash or "not go with" some outfits, and I'd like the shoes to be as versatile as possible.... Thoughts?

I am eyeing some of the black leather (without fur) Princetown loafers. I didn't like them at first, hated actually, but they have grown on me so much and now I am obsessed. I like either the plain black or the black with the flower embroidery. Any ideas/opinions? My only worry is that the embroidery will clash or "not go with" some outfits, and I'd like the shoes to be as versatile as possible.... Thoughts?

I personally started with the plain black can easily go with everything best for first pair.

Reactions: PinotNoirGirl

I was in the same boat and absolutely hated them at first and just last week bought my first pair. I really love the pink floral but decided to get the black leather (without fur) loafers. I think they would be the most versatile.