Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Do you find them narrow? I just got a pair and I can't seem to slide my feet up to the top. It fits TTS for me but I'm confused whether I have to size up...
From what you are saying, you might have to size up. I usually wear 8.5 and 9 in boots and I need a 9.5 in princetowns. I tried the 9 on first, but it just felt too narrow and like my foot couldn't get deep enough into the shoe. I recommend trying a half size up and seeing how that works for you. GL! :smile:

P.S. I have wide feet, particularly at the arch.

I am obsessed with the princetowns! I have 4 pairs so far and one on pre-order. :nuts::nuts: I love the fur lined ones, they are so comfortable and effortless-chic IMO. What do you guys think of the new ones with the crystal bow? Pic below. I want to pre-order, but I am not sure if they are just a bit much (I also have so many pairs already even though I wear them a lot). I love glam and sparkly and have a casual wardrobe with some sparkly pieces here and there. The other ones I have are plain black leather w/o fur, black leather w/fur, red croc w/fur, just got the turquoise velvet w/fur and I also have the white/grey snake leather w/fur on pre-order because those are just to die for. Still waiting (since November) for them, which prompted me to finally get the velvets. Are these as amazing as I think or will they lose their appeal by the end of the season?
471955_DMB90_1063_003_100_0000_Light-Princetown-leather-with-bow.jpg

THESE. ARE. GORGEOUS!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

They ARE gorgeous! I still haven't pre-ordered yet because I have princetowns already, so I am vacillating on whether I really need another pair. Haven't been able to get them out of my head though! :coolio: Check these ones out that were just posted to BG...not helping at all!

*Click image to go to listing on BG.com*

Since these are my first Princetowns, I pulled a Goldilocks and ordered three sizes: a half size up from my Brixton/ jordaan loafers, a full size up, and a size and a half up (just in case...) I found that going a full size over the Brixton / Jordaan was the best fit. Half a size up looked a wee bit short on the heel, and I have a pet peeve about that with slides/ mules. The size and a half up was super sloppy- they wouldn't stay on my feet for even two or three steps. So for those with sizing questions, I would say that a full size up from the Brixton or a Jordaan is the way to go.

I haven't had a chance to wear these out yet, so I'll hold off before I jump on a second pair, but I love the design of these- super cute, yet chic at the same time. Donald Duck is subtle enough for these to be "serious" Gucci did a great job incorporating him into the design. Thanks for letting me share!IMG_6793.JPG