Gucci Price Increases

Hi Everyone,

I was in my local Gucci store in Sydney, Australia and my SA informed me that Australia are having a price increase this coming Tuesday.

I can’t confirm if this is a worldwide thing but thought I would let my fellow Aussies know :smile:

I am in Australia too... had a HUGE shocker.. the classic Princetown was used to be AUD 780 they are now AUD 925.... THAT'S AN INSANE PRICE INCREASE... considering the last price increase was only AUD 35 increase... this is out of this world!

Hahaha...but at least you know you got a deal getting them before the price increases :biggrin:

The only price increase I noticed in the mens section was the techno canvas duffle that went from 980 to 1100 USD. I'm glad there wasn't a wide price increase but I am officially banned from shopping for a while... I purchased several items thinking that there was going to an increase!

Reactions: bagnshoe
The only price increase I noticed in the mens section was the techno canvas duffle that went from 980 to 1100 USD. I'm glad there wasn't a wide price increase but I am officially banned from shopping for a while... I purchased several items thinking that there was going to an increase!
Same and now I feel stupid. I don't appreciate that sales tactic and will be taking my money elsewhere. Never buy from Nancy at South Coast Plaza Gucci. She is a liar and a pushy sales person. She told me the GG marmont belts were going to be around $550 on the 15th of April. They are still $450 today. I would never have bought the belt had I known there wasn't going to be a price increase on it. She also kept telling me how her sister has one, like 1 I don't give a crap and 2, I can tell there is no sister that has endless money to spend on Gucci items. Her "sister" also had a bag I was looking at.

Hey all,

Does anyone know when Gucci might increase their price for the Soho disco? I'm looking to buy mine soon. Was planning to buy it before my birthday in August, but I'm worried that the price will increase soon. I noticed LV recently increased their prices and so I'm worried other companies may follow soon as well.

I'm located in Sydney, Australia if that helps.

Thank you

I'm unsure about all pieces but I definitely know that Gucci had a price increase (effective 27th May I heard) The Disco bag was included in the price increase. ($1525 -> $1630) GG Marmont Bag mini ($2250 --> $2405) Jacquard scarf ($400 -> $415) However I've noticed that super mini bags (Marmont + Dionysus) has remained at the same price. Therefore the price increase applied to some products but not all. I suggest if you're familiar with buying from luxury boutiques such as mytheresa you're able to purchase it at the previous price point of $1525 to save you $105 :smile: I suspect that mytheresa will soon follow suit with the price increase though.