Gucci Price Increases

Two weeks ago, I purchased the Pelham for $1390, it is now listed at $1455. Also a bag which I purchased last November for $990, was raised to $1040 earlier this year and today it's listed for $1150.

How often are prices raised?!?!

YES!! I haven't been on here in a while, nor have I checked gucci.com in a while but I'm POSITIVE that they had a price increase! :sad: Does anyone know when this happened? I knew that LV had increases, but I didn't even think about Gucci having them. Does anyone know how often they happen?

YES!! I haven't been on here in a while, nor have I checked gucci.com in a while but I'm POSITIVE that they had a price increase! :sad: Does anyone know when this happened? I knew that LV had increases, but I didn't even think about Gucci having them. Does anyone know how often they happen?

Usually with every new season a collection comes out.. but I guess they felt the need to raise it again. I recall the Princy shoulder bag running for 795$, and now its 830$. :cursing:

Oh no! I think you're right - they HAVE increased! Gosh, and I thought this Fall's collection was overpriced enough as it was!

Usually things are priced according to supply and demand - there's still supply, the demand hasn't really increased - so why the increase? they can't always use the Euro excuse, bec. they didn't decrease prices when the Euro goes down!

Yup, Prices Sure Did Go Up, I Had Ordered The Black Leather Horsebit Hobo And It Was $1150 Before Now It's $1205... The Sa Said She Would Give It To Me At The Lower Price Since I Ordered It Before The Price Increase!