Gucci outlet SOHO chain

tinad2004

O.G.
Aug 13, 2008
I was just wondering if anyone purchased their Gucci soho chain shoulder bag from a Gucci outlet store ? please if you can PM me or let me know how much it cost ... I am trying to figure out if Gucci outlet store is accurate in their pricing - they are saying it's $879 which is not too realistic for a bag that's over $1700 retail ... Thank you so much!

I bought a Gucci double chain shoulder bag from the outlet a couple years ago for about $850. I think original price was $1300-1350. Perhaps your bag is a larger size? I believe the Soho line is being discontinued which might be why it is about half price.

I was just wondering if anyone purchased their Gucci soho chain shoulder bag from a Gucci outlet store ? please if you can PM me or let me know how much it cost ... I am trying to figure out if Gucci outlet store is accurate in their pricing - they are saying it's $879 which is not too realistic for a bag that's over $1700 retail ... Thank you so much!

Im not sure if we are talking about the exact same bag but I have the shorter double chain in large and it was right under 1000.00 before tax. This was well over a year ago. If soho's are being discontinued, that price is probably correct. Hey, half off ain't bad!!
FullSizeRender.jpg