Gucci Optical

Here are a few of mine, I went in for my exam 02/10 and within the week I had purchased 3 pair of glasses.1AA1128C-CE5A-4647-879E-C0DD9A26C67B.jpeg 9E7C73CE-BE79-474F-B534-2B42A364C947.jpeg F6954BD7-54D7-4A4E-A924-2F9A3651DE7C.jpeg

Group shot!
AE10B5BE-0429-4CD0-A73D-D2039318A6E6.jpeg

The brown ones on the top are my favorite. They make me feel cute and quirky on casual days, they are super light weight and very comfy. The black ones in the middle are my dressier pair if that makes sense, I wear them to work mostly. Finally, the last brown pair, they are heavy and a little big for my face, the jury is still out on them.

Last edited:
Here are a few of mine, I went in for my exam 02/10 and within the week I had purchased 3 pair of glasses.View attachment 4682941 View attachment 4682940 View attachment 4682939

Group shot!
View attachment 4682948

The brown ones on the top are my favorite. They make me feel cute and quirky on casual days, they are super light weight and very comfy. The black ones in the middle are my dressier pair if that makes sense, I wear them to work mostly. Finally, the last brown pair, they are heavy and a little big for my face, the jury is still out on them.
Love them all but especially the 1st pair. Do you have the style # to share?

I just had a polarized prescription lens put into this frame!! . It’s not photographing well, but it’s a red and green on the sides.

Attachments

• F2663AE9-EA96-4B6A-BE32-0DE35D463488.jpeg
    F2663AE9-EA96-4B6A-BE32-0DE35D463488.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 79
Love them all but especially the 1st pair. Do you have the style # to share?

I just had a polarized prescription lens put into this frame!! . It’s not photographing well, but it’s a red and green on the sides.

Thank you so much, I love them too!!! Here is the info for the glasses, I bought them from Nordstrom. They are incredibly light weight and comfy, I wear them nearly everyday and oftentimes forget I’m wearing them at all. Your glasses are very cute! I really want to make a pair of my Gucci sunnies prescription for my next vacay, but I’m struggling with whether or not I want them to be big or small, transitional or just dark. Which are yours? How are you liking them?

6D4B38EA-2FD0-46B6-B007-63DFE045779B.png
D79390CA-4F4D-4766-BCEF-27DADA9804E6.jpeg

Attachments

• 4999513B-FDAD-40BF-BF74-A966FAE98041.jpeg
    4999513B-FDAD-40BF-BF74-A966FAE98041.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Thank you so much, I love them too!!! Here is the info for the glasses, I bought them from Nordstrom. They are incredibly light weight and comfy, I wear them nearly everyday and oftentimes forget I’m wearing them at all. Your glasses are very cute! I really want to make a pair of my Gucci sunnies prescription for my next vacay, but I’m struggling with whether or not I want them to be big or small, transitional or just dark. Which are yours? How are you liking them?

View attachment 4687700
View attachment 4687701
Thank you!! I will definitely order them and see how they look on me.

My prescription is very slight, so most days I do not wear glasses at all. I got the sunglasses in a dark polarized lens since I always wear polarized sunglasses. I did ask about transitional lens but the optometrist said that I wouldn’t be happy with them based on the sunglasses I’m used to wearing. Stinks to carry an extra pair of glasses, but I usually leave them in my car. I took a better pic of them in natural light. Don’t mind my workout hair and no makeup. Lol!!

Attachments

• C548F037-A6F8-487F-97C3-85288D0D992D.jpeg
    C548F037-A6F8-487F-97C3-85288D0D992D.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Thank you!! I will definitely order them and see how they look on me.

My prescription is very slight, so most days I do not wear glasses at all. I got the sunglasses in a dark polarized lens since I always wear polarized sunglasses. I did ask about transitional lens but the optometrist said that I wouldn’t be happy with them based on the sunglasses I’m used to wearing. Stinks to carry an extra pair of glasses, but I usually leave them in my car. I took a better pic of them in natural light. Don’t mind my workout hair and no makeup. Lol!!
They look great on you!!! I’m worried that I won’t like transitional lenses either because I’m used to dark sunglasses. I have a pair of Chloe’s that have a fairly light lenses so I’m contemplating doing those instead. I’m near sighted but my prescription is far from slight, I need mine everyday! You may want to check out Nordstrom Rack too, my local shop had the same Gucci’s in maroon for less than half the price I paid for mine, I think they were $129! Unfortunately, I didn’t like the maroon on me.

They look great on you!!! I’m worried that I won’t like transitional lenses either because I’m used to dark sunglasses. I have a pair of Chloe’s that have a fairly light lenses so I’m contemplating doing those instead. I’m near sighted but my prescription is far from slight, I need mine everyday! You may want to check out Nordstrom Rack too, my local shop had the same Gucci’s in maroon for less than half the price I paid for mine, I think they were $129! Unfortunately, I didn’t like the maroon on me.
Thank you and thanks for the tip! I already found several frame colors available on Framesdirect.com for less!! :smile:

Attachments

• ADB89122-B3C7-4313-B3E7-D78EB1366235.png
    ADB89122-B3C7-4313-B3E7-D78EB1366235.png
    320.1 KB · Views: 69
Nice! I have the same glasses! I found them to be a little large on my face but they are so cute and stylish. I got my Gucci glasses fro Costco for a fraction of the price. If I am remembering correctly I Paid under $200 for the frames and got the lenses either free or half off. There was a lens special going on at the time.

Nice! I have the same glasses! I found them to be a little large on my face but they are so cute and stylish. I got my Gucci glasses fro Costco for a fraction of the price. If I am remembering correctly I Paid under $200 for the frames and got the lenses either free or half off. There was a lens special going on at the time.
Wow! I didn’t even know Costco sold frames, but then again I can’t remember the last time I was there. You are quite lucky to have scored that deal on frames and lenses! I think I paid about $500 with frames and copay for lenses; I always get polycarbonate and anti glare or whatever. Which ones do you have?

Right now I’m obsessed with the chains to attach to glasses, they have the cutest ones at Dillard’s!

Wow! I didn’t even know Costco sold frames, but then again I can’t remember the last time I was there. You are quite lucky to have scored that deal on frames and lenses! I think I paid about $500 with frames and copay for lenses; I always get polycarbonate and anti glare or whatever. Which ones do you have?

Right now I’m obsessed with the chains to attach to glasses, they have the cutest ones at Dillard’s!
I adore your chains! I am headed out to Dillard’s tomorrow. Hopefully my local store carries them. Oh and I took a quick pic of my Gucci glasses. The appear to be identical to your frames. I haven’t matched the codes.
961EBD1D-3F3B-4815-9E48-CB60C6B526EE.jpeg

Reactions: NLVOEWITHLV