Gucci Ophidia Club

The blue is gorgeous! Can you order it directly from those stores?
I was stalking the Gucci site and the MM in blue popped up and allowed me to add to cart on December 24th. I couldn't pay fast enough :smile: The expected delivery is January 3rd which is fine as it is a gift from me to me. I can barely wait for it to ship. I've been wanting a blue Gucci for a while and initially had my eyes on the Attache', but I didn't like the price point AND I was very concerned about the weight of the hardware. I think this Ophidia bag will check all of my boxes.

Question.....does this bag had double zippers? It's a little hard to tell from the pic on Gucci's website.

Thanks,

I was stalking the Gucci site and the MM in blue popped up and allowed me to add to cart on December 24th. I couldn't pay fast enough :smile: The expected delivery is January 3rd which is fine as it is a gift from me to me. I can barely wait for it to ship. I've been wanting a blue Gucci for a while and initially had my eyes on the Attache', but I didn't like the price point AND I was very concerned about the weight of the hardware. I think this Ophidia bag will check all of my boxes.

Question.....does this bag had double zippers? It's a little hard to tell from the pic on Gucci's website.

Thanks,

How exciting!! It’s so hard to wait though. I get it. The bag does not have double zippers. At least the small size that I have doesn’t. Can’t wait to see your pics!!

Reactions: daysha
How exciting!! It’s so hard to wait though. I get it. The bag does not have double zippers. At least the small size that I have doesn’t. Can’t wait to see your pics!!
The wait is horrible. I've been stalking the site and my order still says in preparation. I was hoping to get it earlier than the expected delivery date. I'm so impatient :smile:

I'm already looking for a matching wallet, but I think I'll hold off until I can see it in store.

Last edited:
Reactions: Green eyed girl_00
Looked on the website and saw that the Ophidia small top handle in the ebony/beige is no longer available. The blue/beige is available. I'm very new to Gucci. Does this mean if the item is not available, then it won't be restocked? Wondering if I should pull the trigger on the blue if I want this bag. If anyone has the blue colorway, would you mind posting a pic? I would really appreciate that so much. Also, it the Monogram fabric actually a jacquard or coated cotton?

Last edited:
Looked on the website and saw that the Ophidia small top handle in the ebony/beige is no longer available. The blue/beige is available. I'm very new to Gucci. Does this mean if the item is not available, then it won't be restocked? Wondering if I should pull the trigger on the blue if I want this bag. If anyone has the blue colorway, would you mind posting a pic? I would really appreciate that so much. Also, it the Monogram fabric actually a jacquard or coated cotton?

I have this in the beige/ebony. I would try calling customer service and see if they can ship you one from one of the stores. Looks like they have some in stock at a couple locations.

Reactions: lightwithin18
Ive seen a lot of pics of OPHIDIA GG SMALL TOP HANDLE BAG, but not the OPHIDIA GG MEDIUM TOP HANDLE BAG. Been debating between the two as both bags looks great - cant decide which one to get. Anyone here who has the medium size? What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-16 234621med.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-16 234621med.png
    414.2 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: OogleAtLuxury