Gucci Marmont vs Balenciaga City Mini

AnnaBrt

May 28, 2021
Hello everyone :heart:
I'd like to ask for an advise!

I want to sell some of the bags I don't use anymore, or that I didn't use in the last year. There are two bags I like but I really don't use, and those bags are the Gucci marmont camera bag in the nude colour and a Balenciaga City mini with the logo strap in a light light light beige! I don't use the Gucci anymore, I don't know if I like it anymore, well I find it cute but mh. It has been my first designer bag, so I'm undecided whether to sell it for this reason. The Balengiaca city is really a cute bag, the last time I used it was for my honeymoon (Oct. 2022). I like it but I find myself not reaching for it! I don't know if I want to sell both of them, but I just want to give a refresh to my bag wardrobe. What would you do? Have you ever sold your bags? It's a first time for me! Thank youu

Go through your closet and try to style the Gucci in a new way.

The Marmont camera bag is a classic and relevant, as is the colour. Look at images of mod pics, celebs and otherwise and see how they wear it. Since it's basically a quilted camera bag with a chain, you can look at mod pics of people with comparable Saint Laurent Lous or even Chanel camera-style bags for inspiration.