Gucci Marmont belt

Do any women on here own the Gucci Marmont 3cm belt? I know it's a men's belt but they carry it in the same sizes as the women's belts so I was thinking of getting this rather than the women's 4cm as I think it may look too bulky on my petite frame. Any thoughts on this?

Attachments

• 414516_AP00T_1000_001_100_0000_Light-Leather-belt-with-Double-G-buckle.jpg
    414516_AP00T_1000_001_100_0000_Light-Leather-belt-with-Double-G-buckle.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,356
Reactions: sweetpotayto
Hello I own the 1.5 inch and .5 women's in the Gucci marmont belts. Yes they are unisex from what I was told and I too am only 5'3" (118 lbs) I love them both here is a poorly lit pic of mine and I can attest to the fact that they are more subtle yet feminine. I would recommend this size if you are petite. Good luck with your decision.

Gucci belts.jpg

Last edited:
I've been considering the 3cm, as recommended by my SA. I am not 100% on the 4cm one on my waist, and don't want the 2cm as I plan to buy a thin belt from Hermes shortly.
Did you buy this in the end?

Hello I own the 1.5 inch and .5 women's in the Gucci marmont belts. Yes they are unisex from what I was told and I too am only 5'3" (118 lbs) I love them both here is a poorly lit pic of mine and I can attest to the fact that they are more subtle yet feminine. I would recommend this size if you are petite. Good luck with your decision.

View attachment 3923864
where did you get the belt at?
price seems less than right now. if not the price goes up