Gucci Loves You Reveal!

Mar 3, 2010
I just had to get it because its for a great cause! I finally got the call today saying they got it in!
I love the horsebit closure! But I think I need to apple guard it before wearing, afraid of getting it dirty!

Gucci introduces a limited edition charity bracelet to support earthquake relief efforts in Japan. All proceeds from sales of the bracelet will benefit the Japanese Red Cross Society to support victims of the devastating Higashi Nihon Dai-Shinsai earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan in March.

Featuring a white-red-white web that recalls the colors of the Japanese flag, the bracelet carries a medal with a message that reads, “Gucci loves you.”

Source: http://www.gucci.com/int/worldofgucci/articles/charitybracelet

11a66188.jpg

56d74ba5.jpg

e1e5bc98.jpg

omg i would so buy this if there wasnt the "Gucci Loves You" tag on it. that makes it too feminine for me. i wonder if i could find one without that tag...

The other side of the tag just says Gucci, so you could flip it over? I ended up buying another one because my bf saw me wearing mine and wanted one too. He wore it the other day and the tag didn't really bother him.