Gucci Jordaan Loafers - Price

JDWShopper

Aug 3, 2011
I am looking into getting some Gucci loafers. I decided to get the Jordaans over the Brixtons because I would never wear them as mules. I have seen some Jordaans listed at $695, and some listed at $730. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two, such as one being last season versus this season or slight change in style?

Last edited:
I am looking into getting some Gucci loafers. I decided to get the Jordaans over the Braxtons because I would never wear them aa mules. I have seen some Jordaans listed at $695, and some listed at $730. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two, such as one being last season versus this season or slight change in style?

Do you mean the same variation? (colour, leather etc)

I'm in the middle of this process as well. From what I can tell, if you're in the US and purchasing them (Jordaans) from outside of the US, the shipping price I was able to find was about $25. When paying this kind of money for shoes, I try to save where I can. I live in a state that doesn't have a Gucci store, so no tax was added and shipping was free, so I decided to go with Gucci direct. If I'm being honest, I was a little nervous about the possibility of having to return/exchange them and felt more comfortable going with Gucci. I've also been told that the packaging, if it matters, can vary if you buy from places other than Gucci. That's my two cents worth. I'm looking forward to receiving mine! Good luck!

Reactions: papertiger