Gucci Jordaan Loafer - Worth It?

Hi everyone! I’m having trouble justifying my purchase of the Jordaan loafer. I bought these in a 36.5 (usually a 37) and only my right shoe is creasing very badly to the point that it’s pinching the base of my big toe and bruising my toe knuckles... no problems on the left foot though. I’ve tried everything, and it’s been 2 months since I’ve purchased them and wearing them 2x a week to break in. For almost $900 this is not acceptable at all. On that note, any advice is welcome! I feel like calling my SA to see if anything can be done. Has anyone had a similar experience?
It sounds like you need a 37.

Hi everyone! I’m having trouble justifying my purchase of the Jordaan loafer. I bought these in a 36.5 (usually a 37) and only my right shoe is creasing very badly to the point that it’s pinching the base of my big toe and bruising my toe knuckles... no problems on the left foot though. I’ve tried everything, and it’s been 2 months since I’ve purchased them and wearing them 2x a week to break in. For almost $900 this is not acceptable at all. On that note, any advice is welcome! I feel like calling my SA to see if anything can be done. Has anyone had a similar experience?
I remember having to exchange mine for a half size up because my flippers are on the wider side and my feet tend to swell up throughout the day. I reckon if it's hitting your toe/bruising your knuckles, you should've sized up a bit too. Also -- for me, the creasing came organically with wear through time. Shoetrees help with the creasing. Hope this helps!

I remember having to exchange mine for a half size up because my flippers are on the wider side and my feet tend to swell up throughout the day. I reckon if it's hitting your toe/bruising your knuckles, you should've sized up a bit too. Also -- for me, the creasing came organically with wear through time. Shoetrees help with the creasing. Hope this helps!
Thank you! I ended up getting in touch with client services and still no contact from a manager at the store. Hoping I can at least exchange them. I’m doubtful since it’s been a couple of months since I’ve had them, but they are literally unbearable. Thank you for the reply, I’m happy they ended up working out for you!

Has anyone noticed their Gucci loafers insole start to peel?! I just ordered from Harrods and return is a pain (in US). I have tried on without socks a couple times and noticed one show insole is peeling back a bit... Does not happen on the other shoe. If this has happened to you, what have you done to remedy? The shoes are perfect otherwise and I don't necessarily want to exchange if there is a reasonable solution.

Yes!! I came here searching for that exact same thing! They are peeling for both sides.

Ironically, at first I didn't know what all the fanfare was about until I tried them on and bought them! Very comfortable and cute! Sadly, I am going to return them as they are damaged IMO. And I wore them only 5x with thin no-show socks so bare or not doesn't matter. I do wonder if adding a thin insole would help. They are narrow and fit perfectly so I wouldn't have much space to work, if I added another layer.