Gucci iPhone 4 Silicone Snap on case anyone?

Trayan

生命太短暂,融入
May 17, 2010
Hi guys , i went to my local Gucci store today and came across an iphone 4 silicone snap on case.. i enquired about it and the SA told me that it came out couple of days ago.. i didn't really have a look at it but i was looking for a photo on the internet and i couldn't find anything , neither does their website show it..
Has anyone seen this in their local store? iT retails for £50 and i'm thinking of buying it tomorrow..

Hi guys , i went to my local Gucci store today and came across an iphone 4 silicone snap on case.. i enquired about it and the SA told me that it came out couple of days ago.. i didn't really have a look at it but i was looking for a photo on the internet and i couldn't find anything , neither does their website show it..
Has anyone seen this in their local store? iT retails for £50 and i'm thinking of buying it tomorrow..

I don't know anything about it, but it's about time they came out with a case like that. I don't have an iPhone yet, but I prefer cases like that to the sleeves they had previously. I like to be able to just take my phone out and go. I don't want to have to mess with getting it out of a sleeve to answer calls.

Post pics if you get it, I'd love to see what it looks like.

Got it -
hti4pu.jpg
not an amazing photo but it gives you an idea in general what it looks like :]

Lol there were only 2 in the boutique and i just had to reserve one of them in case they sold it before i got there.. But i'm not sure if they do it abroad , i have no idea why ?

Good Morning!!! Had been eyeing for a while, bought the Fendi version first and finally purchased Gucci case on Friday from Saks New Orleans!! The SA there had to locate it for me from elsewhere, but if you're in the US and near a Saks, go in and inquire and the right SA will track down for you. It took about a week to get in store. Hope this helps!!!