Gucci Horsebit Hobo

jessevinet

Jun 1, 2009
Hi!
I live in Canada.
I haven't been into Gucci for a while and do not have the time to go in right now. Are they still carrying the Horsebit hobo in the classic monogram canvas? (I think this is the purse without the zipper and closes by folding the flaps)
If they are still selling it, how much is it going for?
Thanks!

I haven't been in a Gucci boutique since last year, but I remember seeing it then, and I do recall last year seeing it on neimanmarcus.com under the Gucci classics. I hope it is still being made, I have the tan leather one, it's an excellent bag!

Hi!
I live in Canada.
I haven't been into Gucci for a while and do not have the time to go in right now. Are they still carrying the Horsebit hobo in the classic monogram canvas? (I think this is the purse without the zipper and closes by folding the flaps)
Thanks!

This is so funny- I have also been looking for this bag and did not see it on Gucci's website(looked today!). Neiman Marcus no longer carries it and I cannot find it anywhere else- any help appreciated!!

Hi!
I live in Canada.
Thanks!

Not sure this is the bag you're looking for but it was posted in another thread. Here's the link
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...737cat23280731

Its on sale too.

This particular style is no longer being sold. I e-mailed Gucci and they said it's being discontinued. If you see it on sale at Neiman, don't buy it. I paid $675 and when I received it, it was a FAKE! Fed-ex is picking it up on Wednesday. The vendor that sold it to Neiman sold them fakes, so be careful in future.

Hi!
I live in Canada.
Thanks!

Hello Jessevinet! I am just wondering if you get one? I have posted one looking for this kind of gucci and no luck!