Gucci Double G belt- wait list or availability

Hi Tia! I was randomly browsing one day and the SA told me that they had just gotten a big shipment in that day. They had to go through the waitlist first, but gave me a call a couple days later and told me that they still had one available for me! I think they had a couple other black marmont belts left in other sizes at the time. It did come with a dust bag.

Thank you . Lucky you. I browsed saks but never found my size 85 since it got sold out so quickly . Did you pay $450 pretax for the belt and was it a Gucci dustbag you received? Thanks again ;)

Omg.. ok I was the original poster. I have been Lusting and waiting for my Gucci belt to arrive for a while. I have no idea how or why I missed it but I was notified by Gucci on October 16 that my belt was ready to ship. I either didn’t read the email properly or missed it that day.

I live in Napa and the last few weeks have been very tough for my community because of all the damages the NorCal fires have done. As much as I love my luxury goods, the last thing on my mind was thinking if my Gucci belt was going to arrive sooner or later than the expected date.

So now that things have calmed down a bit, I did a search in my in box for Gucci. There on Oct 16 was my notification email. I logged into my account and I have no orders. I do see a belt in my shopping cart. So I hit purchase and it’s now ready to process.

Customer service is now closed but I am having my fingers crossed that I didn’t screw up my place for the belt in a 75. I will call back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: papertiger
Omg.. ok I was the original poster. I have been Lusting and waiting for my Gucci belt to arrive for a while. I have no idea how or why I missed it but I was notified by Gucci on October 16 that my belt was ready to ship. I either didn’t read the email properly or missed it that day.

I live in Napa and the last few weeks have been very tough for my community because of all the damages the NorCal fires have done. As much as I love my luxury goods, the last thing on my mind was thinking if my Gucci belt was going to arrive sooner or later than the expected date.

So now that things have calmed down a bit, I did a search in my in box for Gucci. There on Oct 16 was my notification email. I logged into my account and I have no orders. I do see a belt in my shopping cart. So I hit purchase and it’s now ready to process.

Customer service is now closed but I am having my fingers crossed that I didn’t screw up my place for the belt in a 75. I will call back tomorrow.

When did you order the belt? I ordered mine on 10/6/17 but haven't received a shipping confirmation yet.

When did you order the belt? I ordered mine on 10/6/17 but haven't received a shipping confirmation yet.

Im so confused too. I never preordered online. I always have a SA find one for me thru phone or in person. I first ordered on 10/6 for the pink 4cm size 75. I got an email saying congratulations your order is ready to process on 10/16. When I looked on PayPal and I only had a pending auth on 10/6. I logged into Gucci and I had no order history for the belt at all. I did notice that there was something in my shopping cart and it was the same belt. So I clicked payment and it logged me into PayPal and to a completed order but for 11/6-11/30. Now when I log into gucci. I have two transactions pending for 11/6-11/30. I don’t know if I was mistaken or if I missed buying the belt when they had it my size. I’ll call in the morning to clarify.

Im so confused too. I never preordered online. I always have a SA find one for me thru phone or in person. I first ordered on 10/6 for the pink 4cm size 75. I got an email saying congratulations your order is ready to process on 10/16. When I looked on PayPal and I only had a pending auth on 10/6. I logged into Gucci and I had no order history for the belt at all. I did notice that there was something in my shopping cart and it was the same belt. So I clicked payment and it logged me into PayPal and to a completed order but for 11/6-11/30. Now when I log into gucci. I have two transactions pending for 11/6-11/30. I don’t know if I was mistaken or if I missed buying the belt when they had it my size. I’ll call in the morning to clarify.

Wow . Hope you get everything sorted out. I'm waiting for my belt to arrive soon. No shipping date yet .

Reactions: Qteepiec
Sure will do soon.

My estimated date of delivery when I ordered from Gucci.com back in September was between 10/15/2017 and 11/30/2017

Should also add I got the cuir leather.

Sorry if you don't mind me asking but what location did yours get shipped to? I ordered mine on 10-6-17 but still haven't received my shipping confirmation yet.

Sorry if you don't mind me asking but what location did yours get shipped to? I ordered mine on 10-6-17 but still haven't received my shipping confirmation yet.

I meant what location did the item get shipped from? was it from the east coast? I'm so anxiously waiting to get that shipping confirmation but has yet to receive it. Just wondering if it would take long for the item to be delivered once it gets shipped .

Oh geez. Let me tell you a story. I ordered mine back in the year July 27, 2017. Was ecstatic. I ordered the reversible because it was a little more but I figured hey, it's black AND brown. Makes sense. I'm STILL waiting. I just got off the phone with a Gucci customer service rep who is seriously in need of some caffeine. He tells me that it has been shipped (I'm guessing from the planet Saturn vs Italy). Supposedly now, it will be in my mailbox in "2-4 weeks." I nearly cancelled it but now it's a matter of pride and I just want it so bad. My educated guess is that there is one individual overseas who probably suffered an accident as a child. He now only has one working hand but ironically does beautiful leather work. This must be why it's taken so long. One last rant, their customer service blows. But soon I'll have it by golly!

Oh geez. Let me tell you a story. I ordered mine back in the year July 27, 2017. Was ecstatic. I ordered the reversible because it was a little more but I figured hey, it's black AND brown. Makes sense. I'm STILL waiting. I just got off the phone with a Gucci customer service rep who is seriously in need of some caffeine. He tells me that it has been shipped (I'm guessing from the planet Saturn vs Italy). Supposedly now, it will be in my mailbox in "2-4 weeks." I nearly cancelled it but now it's a matter of pride and I just want it so bad. My educated guess is that there is one individual overseas who probably suffered an accident as a child. He now only has one working hand but ironically does beautiful leather work. This must be why it's taken so long. One last rant, their customer service blows. But soon I'll have it by golly!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]