Gucci Disco Bag Club

I was able to order it last night! I just purchased this bag from Saks 2 weeks ago, so I'll be returning that one. Does anyone have experiences pre-ordering from Saks like this? What's the likelilhood that it will get shipped earlier?

I hate to say it cauz I ordered yesterday too but last year many people had horrible experience with months on end and no bag being shipped and customer service not much help. Some got fed up and cancelled their orders. Others kept pushing and insisted they get their bag at sale price and they eventually got it. I’m hoping the system is better this year. But I just checked and my order says processed with no ship date estimate. Originally when I ordered it said expected to ship no later than 1/17.

Fingers crossed!

Reactions: jill39 and epham3
For those that have the soho disco, how do you like it and how's the wear & tear? I ordered off the Saks sale as well, but it still comes out to $910 with tax. I feel like that's not much of a discount given it was just $980 pretax not too long ago. Also, it's a bag I've been eyeing but definitely not a must have. What're your thoughts? :smile:

Reactions: rosewang924
I hate to say it cauz I ordered yesterday too but last year many people had horrible experience with months on end and no bag being shipped and customer service not much help. Some got fed up and cancelled their orders. Others kept pushing and insisted they get their bag at sale price and they eventually got it. I’m hoping the system is better this year. But I just checked and my order says processed with no ship date estimate. Originally when I ordered it said expected to ship no later than 1/17.

Fingers crossed!

I was trying to exercise restraint and did not order a disco, but just got a cancellation notice for the 3 pair of Gucci shoes that I had ordered. I received the email link and logged onto the site to purchase immediately, and my items were *still* cancelled. Just an FYI - Saks isn't very reliable when it comes to filling sale orders (a lesson I've learned over the years).

I was trying to exercise restraint and did not order a disco, but just got a cancellation notice for the 3 pair of Gucci shoes that I had ordered. I received the email link and logged onto the site to purchase immediately, and my items were *still* cancelled. Just an FYI - Saks isn't very reliable when it comes to filling sale orders (a lesson I've learned over the years).

Ugh. So sorry.

For those that have the soho disco, how do you like it and how's the wear & tear? I ordered off the Saks sale as well, but it still comes out to $910 with tax. I feel like that's not much of a discount given it was just $980 pretax not too long ago. Also, it's a bag I've been eyeing but definitely not a must have. What're your thoughts? :smile:

I have the camellia color, bought last summer and have used it nonstop, I love it. The best part is the crossbody which keeps your hands free, especially shopping during sale season when the stores are crowded. This bag is small and it stays close to your body. I was surprised to see black, red, and camellia color go on sale, these colors rarely go on sale.

Hi all, long time creeper first time poster. I wanted to share my two disco babies! I ended up finding the pink on eBay about 2 months after buying the mini beige. Part of me feels like I don't need both since the pink bulls so beige. However the chain definitely gives it a more fancy-ish feel, I don't know what do you guys think? Do I need both?View attachment 3882920

Wow [emoji7] they are both beautiful! Is the disco rosebeige?

Reactions: alliegetyourgun