Gucci AW24

I like this new trend.
It is less scenographic than Alessandro Michele’s work, but I find it much more wearable and made to last, not just for a season.
The green boots were amazing, too bad they didn’t seem comfortable (or maybe the models couldn’t walk properly on them).
Nice choices of colors even though it is FW, I was impressed by the nuance of the deep blue lace dress.

Reactions: papertiger
I like this new trend.
It is less scenographic than Alessandro Michele’s work, but I find it much more wearable and made to last, not just for a season.
The green boots were amazing, too bad they didn’t seem comfortable (or maybe the models couldn’t walk properly on them).
Nice choices of colors even though it is FW, I was impressed by the nuance of the deep blue lace dress.

I loved the blue dress too, and especially the colour
©Gucci
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 21.06.42.png

Some more of my favourites.

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 21.07.32.pngScreenshot 2024-02-23 at 21.09.23.pngScreenshot 2024-02-23 at 21.10.06.png

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 21.09.23.png

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 21.10.06.pngScreenshot 2024-02-23 at 21.10.25.png

Continuums from SS24:
The Jackie, chartreuse, lime, sage and olive green - and dark red, short shorts and mini-mini skirts, embellished minimalism (basically late-90s dressing) slip dresses and underwear as outerwear, big coats, over-long sleeves and boxy jackets. Ultra-high PLATFORMS.

Passed by the mens, clipped (and embellished) ultra-slim scarves

I have to say I'm not wanting to wear these 6" platform loafers because I may die, but they are a talking point. Maybe I'll buy the snakeskin ones as 'art'. The flat, thigh-highs have never sold well anywhere, although they will make me wear my OTK boots I already own.

Reactions: skyqueen