gst w/ silver

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
not sure if anyone's on the wait list at saks nyc for this bag, they received about 5 last week, which was all sold out, but the SA said they will be getting another shipment anytime now and it should be quite a few. if you want one, maybe you could call and inquire about their wait list

i tried calling joseph a few times today but the other SA's kept telling me he was busy, so I asked them of the GST s/h was available and they rudely told me no! Any advice? Should I keep trying to call Joseph? I've called over 10 Saks and everyone keeps telling me none are available =(

i tried calling joseph a few times today but the other SA's kept telling me he was busy, so I asked them of the GST s/h was available and they rudely told me no! Any advice? Should I keep trying to call Joseph? I've called over 10 Saks and everyone keeps telling me none are available =(

i think right now, since last thursday was the EGC event, it is probably sold out at all saks...and yes, it is hard to get a hold of him, and could get frustrating, when i first started dealing w/ him, i almost gave up on him too, but once you do get a hold of him, he's great to work w/

i do have his cellphone number, but not with me right now, will have to post it on monday, or maybe one of the other girls who knows it can post it...also, i will likely be speaking to him on monday, i will ask him to put aside 1 for me when it comes in so that one of the pfers can get it...hope that helps.

irene

just as a note: i wouldn't post anyone's cell number unless they gave the ok. i think someone posted his cell number before and i didn't realize that was his cell and called and it was a little odd. i think the store number is fine but the cell seems a little personal. unless he gives it out to everyone, then don't mind me.

i used to be a fan of joeseph but not really anymore. but pauline in the same saks is amazing. if you can't get him- try her!

oh i didn't know about the posting callphone#thing , since i've seen it posted a few times before i thought it was "common practice" but that's okay, when i speak w/ joseph i will just mention it to him, luxegirl, i'm determined to get you your GST w/ silver if you r unable to locate one

oh no no not at all, i didn't think you were being mean, i am not too familiar w/ all the rules and common practice of the purse forum yet and i'm glad you pointd it out

oh i didn't know about the posting callphone#thing , since i've seen it posted a few times before i thought it was "common practice" but that's okay, when i speak w/ joseph i will just mention it to him, luxegirl, i'm determined to get you your GST w/ silver if you r unable to locate one

aww thank you irene! you are too sweet! i pm'd you :yes:

i put my name on the list for the GST 3 weeks ago with Joseph and i tried calling him last week, of course he was busy and i left my number. still nothing. He told me i was the second one on the list. if that was a lie, thats so evil. i even gave him my cc number. i'm going to try and call again today.

i put my name on the list for the GST 3 weeks ago with Joseph and i tried calling him last week, of course he was busy and i left my number. still nothing. He told me i was the second one on the list. if that was a lie, thats so evil. i even gave him my cc number. i'm going to try and call again today.
When I called them, a man with an accent picked up and I forgot to ask him his name I only left my name and phone number. If I don't get a response in 2 or 3 weeks then im calling them back or ill call another Saks in a different state. But I hope you get your bag soon!

Finally, i was able to talk to him. He said only 2 came in and were already sold. Then again he did tell me i was the 2nd one on the list but i didnt get one. He also said there are more coming in soon, didnt say when and how many. I'm getting tired of waiting. I will start calling other SAKS out of state to see if they have it. Let me know if you have any luck.