GST internal pocket size help mac book air 11 inch

Ondrea

O.G.
Aug 6, 2009
Hi I am wondering if any of the kind ladies might be able to answer a question for me would a mac book air 11 inch fit inside the zipped compartment of a gst or if not into the sections on either side of the zipped compartment?

MacBook Air along with an iPad mini fits in one of the large compartments. I also carry a cosmetic case, wallet, an iPhone, keys and sunglasses with me along with external battery and maybe misc I teams like gloves if it's winter. I absolutely love this bag because it can carry all of my work items comfortably and still be pretty light in weight.

MacBook Air along with an iPad mini fits in one of the large compartments. I also carry a cosmetic case, wallet, an iPhone, keys and sunglasses with me along with external battery and maybe misc I teams like gloves if it's winter. I absolutely love this bag because it can carry all of my work items comfortably and still be pretty light in weight.
Thanks for replying i cannot wait to get my hands on the gst i tried one out in brompton road just waiting to go through heathrow and buy it knowing my bits will all fit comfortably is brilliant you seem to have similar items to me.
Thanks again :biggrin::biggrin: