GST experts question..

I notice my red one, the 13 series is a bit slouchy, the new beige and black is not. Also note the grommets are a little different too from the 13 to the 14 and 15 series. Does anyone know if Chanel can change the gromets to the newer version? Thanks,

GST008.jpg

I notice my red one, the 13 series is a bit slouchy, the new beige and black is not. Also note the grommets are a little different too from the 13 to the 14 and 15 series. Does anyone know if Chanel can change the gromets to the newer version? Thanks,

GST008.jpg
Hi there,
I got beige gst/shw 3 days ago and im not really loving it as much as my Jumbo. Does your beige bag leather shows ripple on the surface. Mind does and i am not happy about it. Is it normal? Should i go exchange it or add a little bit to get another Jumbo. This is my first gst.
I'll post pic soon.

i have 2 GST's from 2008 that i think were a bad "batch" if you will...one brown & one bordeaux caviar - corners wore quickly...are GST's like bakery items ~ some are not well done??
i've met other gals who had problems w 08 GST's as well...

Hi there,
I got beige gst/shw 3 days ago and im not really loving it as much as my Jumbo. Does your beige bag leather shows ripple on the surface. Mind does and i am not happy about it. Is it normal? Should i go exchange it or add a little bit to get another Jumbo. This is my first gst.
I'll post pic soon.
I just got a GST and wasn’t loving it either but ended up keeping it for various reasons….. I love my 1 jumbo as well and it fits me like a glove. If it were only up to me I’d wait a little to get another jumbo, but since I needed a bag for carrying my kid’s stuff I ended up keeping the GST.

Why aren’t you loving yours? is it only because of the ripples you see? you should exchange it if it bothers you, it’s supposed to be smooth and perfect, at least when it’s new, isn’t it?

here’s mine: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i-need-your-opinion-keep-gst-or-723215.html#post20686744

I just got a GST and wasn’t loving it either but ended up keeping it for various reasons….. I love my 1 jumbo as well and it fits me like a glove. If it were only up to me I’d wait a little to get another jumbo, but since I needed a bag for carrying my kid’s stuff I ended up keeping the GST.

Why aren’t you loving yours? is it only because of the ripples you see? you should exchange it if it bothers you, it’s supposed to be smooth and perfect, at least when it’s new, isn’t it?

here’s mine: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i-need-your-opinion-keep-gst-or-723215.html#post20686744

Thanks for quick reply. Yeah, it bothers me at first and then i took my time and looking at other ppls gst pics and they all has ripples here and there except black one. I don't see on the black color.
Same here, i needed a bigger bag for my two boys 4yr old and 3 yr old stuffs ;). I think i am keeping mine. Thanks again.

Hi all,

I bought my GST from Paris last Oct and attached pic of it, taken today. Both the bottom edge looks slouched. I checked this with Chanel KLCC (Malaysia) and was informed that it is normal after a yr or so but mine was less than 6 mths. :shocked:

Can someone share how to correctly store GST? This is actually my 1st chanel so I intend to keep forever.

Attachments

• DSC05219C.JPG
    DSC05219C.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 756
Hi all,

I bought my GST from Paris last Oct and attached pic of it, taken today. Both the bottom edge looks slouched. I checked this with Chanel KLCC (Malaysia) and was informed that it is normal after a yr or so but mine was less than 6 mths. :shocked:

Can someone share how to correctly store GST? This is actually my 1st chanel so I intend to keep forever.[/

Hi, just don't overstuff your bag, lay it down flat to keep the shape. Hope it helps !