Group Pics of MAM's & Matinee!!

OK.. So I have some updated pictures that I wanted to share and I'm trying not to start new threads if I don't have to especially since we've got so many new members lately.
So here's my part in trying to recycle!!
Enjoy!

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

WOWZER!!! That steady is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! WOW! MUCH more beautiful in your picture than on the websites. TDF!!
I am so JELLY of your amazing collection!

Do you just love your night/night matinee? Do you use it as an everyday bag? Curious because I have one on hold for the Nord sale and was wondering if it would be "just another black bag".....ya know? Is it smooshy or stiff leather?

Last edited:
Jackie- as for my sterling strady it is an amazing bag!! It is so friggin goreous I can't stop staring!! Most people don't like it that much b/c it's not your traditional smooshy RM leather but personally I like to have a variety of RM leather and I am definitely diggin' this bag. I can't wait to wear it (it's been raining lately).

As for the NIGHT/ Night matinee that is probably one of the smartest decisions you could make imo!! I get so much use out of it- It is sharp looking yet hip. The leather is to die for. The "NIGHT" leather is one of my most favorite leathers.. I want every style bag in Night!!
You should DEFINITELY get that bag girl!! The leather is a smooshy leather but it's not a matte finish.. it's hard to describe but I'd say it has a polish to it but the leather is very soft to the touch. It's durable as well!

Thanks for the info. Your sterling steady is no longer avail now is it? Is it really glitter/glam like it look in your pics? I can see why you can't take your eyes off it! My eyes popped out when I scrolled down and saw the pics! Instant pleasure! Lovely bag, I hope the weather gets better so you can take her out!

littlerock, so pretty! Omg. The dark grey MAM!!

How much tissue paper do you use to stuff them so well? Seems like no matter how much stuff I jam in there's still an indent somewhere!

What a beautiful collection you have. I can't stop staring at your steady, never knew its that pretty. :drool: And boy you really take good care of your babies (look soooo new).

Congrats.

OK- Ladies. I've been promising picture for days now and I finally had some free time to do so. I will be posting three separate threads.. the first one (this one) will show my group pictures.

Wine MAM
Hazelnut MAM
Dark Grey MAM
Glazed Espresso MAM
Night / Night Matinee

These are all the RM's I own as of now but I have a Wine Nikki on the way that I cannot wait to receive!!

The following two threads will show closeups of my two brand new MAMs (Wine & Hazelnut), I have to apologize in advance for not having modeling pics at this time but I will post some in the next couple days.

Enjoy!!

wow, these look beautiful! :heart::heart:

Linda

littlerock, so pretty! Omg. The dark grey MAM!!

How much tissue paper do you use to stuff them so well? Seems like no matter how much stuff I jam in there's still an indent somewhere!

I use those air puffs to stuff my bags that are used for shipping.. My office has a lot of shipments that come in so I'm always taking home the air puff fillers to keep my bags stuffed : ) Two of these bags have never been used- the wine mam (I'm not keeping it.. just waiting for the wine nikki to come in) and the sterling steady.. since I just git her.

Thanks girls!

Last edited: