Group chat for those going to Korea in SUMMER 2017

Hello! I plan to go to Korea in about a week.. any chance this group chat is still alive?

Anyone going soon? We could talk and maybe room together: add me on KakaoTalk: zanelabw

Hello, I'm creating a group chat for an exclusive time frame only! Hopefully, we could join each other on the journey to Korea! You might be planning to go alone, but you don't have to be~! It's better to have someone to have your back during recovery :smile:

I'm going for rhino and these are the clinics I'm planning to consult with:
Trend, Apgujeong K, Gate, Baum, GNG, Opera.

I've found some cheap guesthouses on Airbnb that we could share together and get discounts. My trip is planned between June and July, 2017.

Please send me a message through my Kakao ID: bxxdam

[emoji5]
Hi add me! Be there on July 25th

@zanelabmw how did your reviews go? what are you doing, if you don't mind sharing. tried to add you on kakao, but can't locate your username? I'll be in seoul next week.

actually i cant seem to find anyone or clinic, only when I add clinic's mobile number, then they appear on my kakao contact list. can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? thank you!

^_^ Thanks Andy!!!

Read your informative post this morning, big thanks for sharing these good "insider" information. Though it made my heart sink because my gf and I will be flying to Seoul next Monday ie. straight into peak season. :confused1:

Praying hard all the docs and clinic staff :angel::heart:we meet are really nice, professional and give us good results.

^_^ Thanks Andy!!!

Read your informative post this morning, big thanks for sharing these good "insider" information. Though it made my heart sink because my gf and I will be flying to Seoul next Monday ie. straight into peak season. :confused1:

Praying hard all the docs and clinic staff :angel::heart:we meet are really nice, professional and give us good results.

I'm really praying with my heart for your jackpot result. Good Luck.

hi, i will be goin to korea august 2017 for nose revision, visiting april 31 i think? i'm a female, anyone interested coming or go eat or go to clinics w me? coming from cali to korea
kakao talk id : lina123456

Last edited:
Reactions: Spicypatthai