Grietje’s turkey poo Baseball hobo bag twin!

Jun 2, 2010
I found an un-named green Baseball hobo and couldn’t pass it up... After a call to BV, it’s confirmed to be Dark Sergeant, or turkey poo green!

It’s as pretty as it looked in G’s photos, and I’m quite happy with it. It was a total impulse buy after I ended up parting ways with my Brique Cervo Loop... I ended up loving the style, but what I really wanted was Barolo. I’m hoping this satisfies my green need... Billiard will always be the one that got away, and I don’t think I’ll find it at the price i could have gotten it for.

IMG_4502.JPG

I found an un-named green Baseball hobo and couldn’t pass it up... After a call to BV, it’s confirmed to be Dark Sergeant, or turkey poo green!

It’s as pretty as it looked in G’s photos, and I’m quite happy with it. It was a total impulse buy after I ended up parting ways with my Brique Cervo Loop... I ended up loving the style, but what I really wanted was Barolo. I’m hoping this satisfies my green need... Billiard will always be the one that got away, and I don’t think I’ll find it at the price i could have gotten it for.

View attachment 4383841
Great find. Enjoy her!

Reactions: H’sKisses
Thank you!
G, in the Asian market. But I don’t know if it was originally purchased in the US and brought back to Asia, or if it was available there. I know you had said it was a Neiman(?) exclusive here.