Grey Spy 52% off, in stock!!

^^^ But it was worth it, huh? I am Liz's number 1 fan!! :heart: :supacool: :love:
Thanks - BTW Lizs twin is up for auction on Ebay, but they are asking a bit of dough...worth it though!:nuts:

The gray spy is an incredible deal...my only precaution is some have found the color just does not have much of a punch to it...Might ask other PFers their thoughts...:shrugs:

Yeah I saw this bag on Jomashop and in real life. I must say it's not that WOW. If I were to get this bag I would go with mzsherry and go for the wisteria. I've seen it in this colour and it looks WAY better.

I haven't bought from them personally (well I actually just ordered something today), but from what I have gathered in the forum, they do sell authentic items and they post internationally (yay for me!!!). I just ordered this one. It was almost 70% off. For a friend whom I will know she will absolutely love! 4 months in advance but it's a great buy!

If I had the money and a job I would definitely get the gold spy for myself! I love the metallics and the fortuny..... This is the one I ordered today.

http://www.jomashop.com/fendi-8bk053-rq6-f0na9.html

I am so tempted to get another for myself.