Grey caviar jumbo pictures

Thanks so much for your kind replies! To answer an earlier post, this was ordered at Saks Richmond but shipped from Brooklyn I believe. As of last week, there were a few available through Saks. Richmond has one in store but they are still going down the wait list so it's not "available" yet. The weight seems ok to me (not too heavy) but I haven't handled many Chanels to compare. The color is a darker gray but not black. Here are some more modeling photos. Am wearing a black tee for comparison. This bag really has lots of shades depending on lighting.

image-2045195960.jpg

image-3794571558.jpg

image-1679549973.jpg

image-844188393.jpg

you look beautiful with your grey caviar flap!!!:cloud9: I'm tempted again after crossing it off my list. Can you tell me which of the 4 modeling pics is the most accurate shade of the grey?:flowers:

Thanks so much for your kind replies! To answer an earlier post, this was ordered at Saks Richmond but shipped from Brooklyn I believe. As of last week, there were a few available through Saks. Richmond has one in store but they are still going down the wait list so it's not "available" yet. The weight seems ok to me (not too heavy) but I haven't handled many Chanels to compare. The color is a darker gray but not black. Here are some more modeling photos. Am wearing a black tee for comparison. This bag really has lots of shades depending on lighting.

View attachment 1806562

View attachment 1806563

View attachment 1806564

View attachment 1806565

I love this, was just responding to another thread about this combo. I'm so jealous, because I think Chanel grays are so sophisticated :smile:

Your flap is going to look SO good with the upcoming Fall colors, I read the burgundy colors are back, deep and vampy and the gray is going to be a great complement.

View attachment 1806562

View attachment 1806563

View attachment 1806564

View attachment 1806565
Wow reesecup!!!! Congrats!! It is gorgeous!!! The color in the first picture (near the stairs) I really love:smile: It looks amazing on you:smile:)))

it looks gorgeous.im thinking to get the same color for my maxi.do u really love the color n do u think its easy to macth with ur outfits?tq so much for ur opinions dear :smile:

Thanks again everyone! Love the friendliness and supportiveness of the forum. What a great bunch! @pants, the first modeling photo is basically direct sunlight, although indoors and cloudy outside. It's pretty true to color but it does look darker in lower light. I'm excited to see yours as well! @rahma, the color is perfect for me. I adore grey, as it can be dressed up or down easily. I think it will go well with black, brown, khaki, navy. @yellowdaisy14, congrats! This is also my first Chanel bag and I'm thrilled with it! Please post pics of yours too!