Gretta Luxe update! Bbags in stock!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Hi!

Just got back from Gretta Luxe in Wellsley, MA.

They have:

White work- great leather!!!

Sapin- day bag, work -great leather w/no veins...loved it in the day!

Blueberry- first, city, work- the leather had no veins but felt like wax

Oxblood/Grenat- work and city

Truffle- work ( maybe city style- can't remember!)

Caramel- day- really pretty!!! Great leather with no veins!

Courier- black

Toilet case- black- very cool!!! Big and great for travel!

Compagnon- black- zip

Compagnon- truffle w/ snap closure

coin purses- rouge vif, blueberry (I think) and 2 other colors- I can't remember!

oval (clutch)- lilac

Glimmer- Yes- and it was so pretty!!! I loved it!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!

Chi- no courier- although I do like it in the black! I think I'm getting an emerald courier and if that doesn't work out I think I'm going to get the Sapin.

That's great Becca- the blueberry is a very pretty color but the ones they had at Gretta Luxe felt really waxy- I guess this is a color you would need to buy in person b/c the leather varies!

zacorey - the black courier is nice. Glad to see you have ready-access to one! The sapin leather seems nice everywhere. Interesting.

I just called Aloha Rag trying to figure out their Courier situation in case I wait too long and need to buy one from them....they are only ordering Griege, Black and White in the a/w 06 colors :wtf: ....not too interesting....however, they have a BUNCH of s/s06 colors left ...ink, emerald, ecru / striped, rouille and some neutrals (I don't remember which neutrals)...but they still have EMERALD!

I asked (of course) if these were on sale and, no. Still full price. :sad: I asked her when they might go on sale and she said 'not sure, but later, if at all'.

So much for that idea, but at least there are still those choices. Good luck with your decision. :upsidedown: