Greetings from HONG KONG!

There were at least 5-6 different "counters" where you could ask to see bags and I loved how they just put out bags on display for you to touch and try on, unlike at the counter where I live. They had tons of Dentelle (although I heard gold was sold out everywhere), the patchwork denim, the navy stripes/button bags, LVOE totes, new MC bags, etc. I don't think I'll be buying anything big here, maybe the inclusion barrette GM and I'm waiting for vuitton.com to answer my question regarding the price of the obsession sunglasses.

I also went to one of the second hand shops here. The prices are OKAY...nothing super cheap or anything, but they did have some discontinued/LE bags. There was a brand new Cerises speedy and a monogram mat shelton (that one I'm thinking about).

Hi Karman! Nice hearing from you.

If they don't pull out bags on display for you, what do they do? Just get it from the drawers?

How much was the Cerises Speedy? :drool:

Hi Karman! Nice hearing from you.

If they don't pull out bags on display for you, what do they do? Just get it from the drawers?

How much was the Cerises Speedy? :drool:

No, I mean like the bags would be behind the counter locked in a glass case, so I can't just walk up to them and try them on.

The Cerises Speedy was brand new and not a great deal, I think converting to USD it was around $1300.

Glad to know that you are enjoying your stay in Hong Kong. I am soooo in love with Hong Kong and I go there around 2 and 3 times a year to recharge. All I do there is shop and enjoy the food. One thing, of all the places I have been to, Hong Kong has the most concentration of people using designer stuff. Just walk around and don't be surprised if you see 10 people with LVs or bbags within 15 mins.

One thing, of all the places I have been to, Hong Kong has the most concentration of people using designer stuff. Just walk around and don't be surprised if you see 10 people with LVs or bbags within 15 mins.

No...definitely not surprised about that, I'm from Hong Kong myself and I am well aware that the ladies here love their brand names!