Green Puppies: Hunting Dog Gives Birth To 'Hulk' Babies

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Green Puppies: Hunting Dog Gives Birth To 'Hulk' Babies (PICTURES)

Central European News | Posted: 13/06/2014 09:46 BST | Updated: 13/06/2014

It’s not easy being green…
Well it is actually, particularly if you were born that way – as these unique puppies were.
The pair were part of a litter of five pups born to a breeder of hunting dogs in the Spanish town of Laguna de Duero.
o-GREEN-PUPPIES-570.jpg

The pups were from a litter of five Owner Aida Vallelado Molina said: “I couldn’t believe it when I saw them.
"I thought the puppies were maybe dirty somehow and I tried to clean them, but the colour wouldn't come off and then I realised it was the colour of their fur."

But unlike the Incredible Hulk, the animals were smaller and weaker than their siblings. One of them, a female, died shortly after birth but the male pup is still alive although weak.

He is also gradually beginning to lose his colouring.
o-GREEN-PUPPIES-570.jpg

Owner Aida Vallelado Molina tried to 'clean' the green off the pups Vet Daniel Valverde is probing the case, and said: "There are no other recorded cases of this happening in Spanish scientific literature. I am carrying out virological and bacteriological tests to try and find an answer."

The two Spanish puppies are however not the first reported examples of green pups. In 2012 a green Labrador puppy was born in England that lost its green hue after ten days.

The cause for the colouring at that time was given as exposure to a substance called biliverdin, which can be found in the placenta.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...ictures_n_5490926.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

That poor mother! She looks dreadful. I shudder to think at the life she is leading in a breeding operation. Google Spanish hunting dog abuse.

yes,well, imo most 'animal people' would have had that same initial reaction. I can't fathom why the news is treating this as a 'cute story'. It should be a perfect opportunity to explore why that mother looks the way she does. Look at her-------stained carpet and grotty newspapers for a bed for her and those pups. It is an outrage.

yes,well, imo most 'animal people' would have had that same initial reaction. I can't fathom why the news is treating this as a 'cute story'. It should be a perfect opportunity to explore why that mother looks the way she does. Look at her-------stained carpet and grotty newspapers for a bed for her and those pups. It is an outrage.

I am afraid I have to agree with you. A 'breeder of hunting dogs' and look at the state of the place. We do need tighter legislation for that sort of thing.

I wonder if the human ***** holding those puppies would be smiling like that if she was forced to have a baby every 9 months

This. Our beagle, Sadie, was obviously a breeder when she first came to us--her nipples were practically dragging the ground. I have made up a story for her, that she got too old and her "people" threw her out, or she escaped when her last litter was taken from her. We never put up one sign for a "Found Beagle", either. We could see she hadn't had an easy life. She looked as sad and broken as that poor Spanish dog.

This. Our beagle, Sadie, was obviously a breeder when she first came to us--her nipples were practically dragging the ground. I have made up a story for her, that she got too old and her "people" threw her out, or she escaped when her last litter was taken from her. We never put up one sign for a "Found Beagle", either. We could see she hadn't had an easy life. She looked as sad and broken as that poor Spanish dog.

Madamefifi! Don't ! that breaks my heart ....to think that people do that and we animal lovers fall for it. I wanted to get a specific breed cat, but when I looked into it I just could not go through with it in the end and we went to batersea and got a stray. Mind you all the kittens I saw before were from what looked like good breeders that kept them in the house and would not separate from their mum till they were 12 weeks. Your dear beagle Sadie is very lucky to have found you, hope she is well but I dread to think what happens to the not so lucky ones.