Green Inlaid Peyton pics and other delights~~reveal

I love all of these bags! Where did you get the the Green Inlaid? I've only seen it on the Japanese website. Is it available to order from Jax or is in stores? Wow! That Glam Tote looks fabulous! Great Pics! I didn't even realize it was a C logo when I saw previous pics. I just thought it was a water print. Really pretty. Enjoy!

I love all of these bags! Where did you get the the Green Inlaid? I've only seen it on the Japanese website. Is it available to order from Jax or is in stores? Wow! That Glam Tote looks fabulous! Great Pics! I didn't even realize it was a C logo when I saw previous pics. I just thought it was a water print. Really pretty. Enjoy!

Thanks! I ordered it thru my store. Just gave them the number and they ordered it from JAX. It was on back order but I got it sooner than expected.

LOL...its so georgous, charm or not, I was thinking it would be fun to try and make one to match...going on my wish list for sure!! I have a glam tote and love that they are so lightweight too!! Are you going to get the tennies or flip flops to match?? :biggrin::P

No... no charm. But if that sucker ever comes out to buy... It's MINE. This doesn't have the Coach script either. I'm fine either way... with or without the script.

Yes, it's sateen and I've already Apple guarded her! I love how lightweight she is and she looks FAB with dark denim jeans.

Love all your new goodies- I have the graphite Maggie too and it's a great go-to bag (especially in bad weather).....

Yep, several of us here have recently discovered that Coach wisened up and now prevents you from saving their images to peoples' computers. Not happy about it myself, but I can understand why they're doing it!

You can drag the photo from the site to your desktop, and then do whatever you choose to! ;)

Beautiful purchases!!! CONGRATS!!!

Question for you... I have not received mine yet, but I also ordered the inlaid Peyton. I have the Gramercy green patent and jade Madison patent wallets. Do you think that either of those would match any of the greeen in the bag? Or, what do you recommend?? I also have the white patent Gramercy. TIA, and CONGRATS again!!!

Beautiful purchases!!! CONGRATS!!!

Question for you... I have not received mine yet, but I also ordered the inlaid Peyton. I have the Gramercy green patent and jade Madison patent wallets. Do you think that either of those would match any of the green in the bag? Or, what do you recommend?? I also have the white patent Gramercy. TIA, and CONGRATS again!!!

Thanks! I'm pleased with them all too. When I fall off the wagon I try and do it well!
I don't think the Jade would be a good match but that dark green gramercy would compliment it well. It won't match exactly with the greens but would look well together.
The white patent may be the best choice though. A lighter gold wallet would look nice too since there are gold accents. The gold is about the shade of the parchment zoe trim.